Just Popping In

I rejoined because I got hacked

wait w0t how is that possible, dicords nito link?

It was my brother lmao, had to boot him off, he got ahold of my password because I signed in on his pc and didnt log out

what a crappy brother bruh

but yeah, came here to talk a bit, doesnt mean im staying, alot of people thought I made that quitting thread for “clout” cough cough @Virtuous but no it was just an announcement and nothing more, I read replies for around 3-4 days, didnt reply. then I logged out, and came back to say hello 3 months later, and here I am.

I saw the argument you had, but I’ll believe you. I don’t want to start another argument. Anyways, welcome back.

The one with neo? nah that wasnt why I quit. I started to realize some of the stuff I did was really unnecessary and stupid and I feel bad for some of the things I did.

1 Like

might stay around for a few days than dip again.

hi

i said what everyone was thinking. those likes don’t lie lmao. you pinged me because you want drama, but i’d rather not give you what you want :kissing_heart:

See you next week

1 Like

Luke, chill. Virtuous is a real one :pray:
And in all fairness you tagging him makes it look like you’re purposefully trying to start drama lol

3 Likes

I didnt ping him to “start drama” I did it so I could talk to him personally because I knew he would reply. So I could talk to him in private @MoosePW and you know I would also like to talk to you in private so I can address some things forumers think about me.

You’re telling me you didn’t @ him to not cause drama? In the way you said it clearly shows your motives. If you wanted to talk to him private, you could’ve dmed him here on the forums in a conversation. Even then, you could’ve said it much nicer.

I pinged him to get his discord. But then I realized I have already met him before on discord which then we talked on discord and sort of made up I guess.

1 Like

Alright, makes sense, I guess!

1 Like