Just to be sure... this is legal?

Soooo i made a world for the butterfly hunt and i made a fully auto system with wiring, fan and ice to loop myself without having to press keys on my keyboard.

Here is how it’s works

I press the levers on the spawn. they activate fan and push me to the vortex portal. And basically enter in the left vortex and come out of the right one. And then, the fan push me all the way to the left portal. Etc etc… basically a loop…
Soooo yea is that legal? Just asking to be sure because i will surely use it during the butterfly hunt event

The world name is autobutterfly btw. In case you want to try it.

2 Likes

Probably legal? I mean it doesn’t use any illegal stuff, you’re only using in-game items

1 Like

As long as if you are not using any auto clickers or any third party programs it’s legal.

1 Like

yes, getting Legendary or even rare is 1/800+ so i don’t think this is illegal to profit easily.

also i bet the spawn rate is 1/12 000

1 Like

Yeah I think it’s legal as long as there’s no macros included

3 Likes

Alright. I just wanted to make sure because… i heard that some people got banned by using the old auto farm, the one where you put something on your space bar and you break spike bombs in water and because it’s pretty similar to my system i wanted to know if it’s safe.

This one.

Sometimes I do the alt + tab trick to basically hit all the free area while sliding on the ice so yea.

I just wanted to make sure it’s safe. Thanks.

2 Likes

Also for those who think that butterflies can’t spawn in a such small area, here is a proof that it’s possible.

2 Likes

Those players who got banned from that kind of auto farm, probably someone that didn’t respond to us when We’re doing a check on them

7 Likes

So being afk in an afk farm can get you banned?

4 Likes

No, if they keep breaking when we ask

5 Likes

That’s the point lol
The point of an afk farm is to afk while doing something else, it makes sense for some people to not reply, they’re doing something else

4 Likes

Thats reminds me of that girl who used a afk water farm, went take a shower and when she came back, she was banned… saw that randomly on a insta post.

2 Likes

Sadly , this is a smart idea but can’t work

2 Likes

You just said you use alt+tab glitch to autofarm, isnt that admitting to abusing game bugs? Delete

1 Like

It’s not a game bug, it’s a trick on PC and laptop to hit automatically…

2 Likes

Looks very legal and amazing to me. If you don’t use any macros/auto-clickers you should be fine :smiley:

1 Like

What if they just aren’t looking?

1 Like

Then they are literally afk farming lol

1 Like

But they aren’t using bots.

1 Like

How can mods tell if someone is using bots or no if they do not reply to mods :slight_smile:

3 Likes