Keyboard Emulator

Hello
I just wanted to ask if it is allowed to use Keyboard emulator in this game. I somewhat broke my laptop’s keyboard and since on screen keyboard is really hard to use, I decided to buy a PC Game Controller and downloaded a Keyboard Emulator App (ie. Joy2Key).
I am asking this to be sure and avoid getting banned. I hope the Developers can answer my question. Thank You.

1 Like

Very good question! But like third party programs are not allowed BUT in this case it’s an emulator and those are fine, I think at least that’s what I have heard somewhere.

As long as there’s no macro stuff involved I’d imagine.
Joy2Key is essentially just keyboard inputs but on a controller so I’d imagine it’d be fine.

Yes just keyboard input
It can also emulate the mouse but really hard to use.

1 Like

I’ve used that while playing Pixel Worlds, so I could play with an Xbox controller, and it’s honestly not worth it. It’s more effort than just using a keyboard, or touch controls.

1 Like

You can use whatever method of a keyboard inputs you want as long as they aren’t automated or macros. :+1:

1 Like

I believe Joy2Key is allowed to use, like if you wanna use a Xbox or PS Controller.

1 Like