Kukouri Network IDs

Yes, while this might be “a solution for a problem that doesn’t exist”, it is still a cool idea I thought about:

What would it accomplish is an unified account system that synces the username (and sometimes password) for all Kukouri services (PW, Forums, official PW discord, twitch…) and doesn’t require to link your Twitch Account with your PW account each time there is a new stream to receive the rewards that you might get.

I drawn an image about that:

How would it work?
First of all, IT WILL NOT BE FORCED, unlike the merge of Mojang accounts with M$ accounts.

• When KNID support gets added, you’re gonna get a prompt to create a new KNID and link it to your current PW account. You can either accept or decline, if you accept, it will create a new KNID with the PW username and password. If you decline, it will tell you that you can still link with a KNID from the Account tab.
  • As Discourse supports custom login options, KNID login could also be added to the forums.
  • Discord could have a bot that can link your Discord account with your KNID, and set your server nickname to your KNID username.
  • Twitch would have a bot with a !link command that provides the mods with the account ID for redeemed rewards and/or stuff that normally requires PW account linking.

KNID website
A website like network.kukouri.com (placeholder link) would bring up a website where you log in to your KNID and from there you can:

• Generate tokens for the twitch/discord link commands.
  • Access account settings.
  • Delete your KNID, that includes your PW account.
  • Set up 2FA (if added…)
  • Access other stuff that would be added in the future.

Link tokens?
Simple, the site would output tokens for account linking.
If the site says:
“Discord: 382A92B2219053FCBB29AD”
“Twitch: BA23FF294C928454673A00C”
Then for example in Discord, you would input “!link 382A92B2219053FCBB29AD” and it would link your KNID to the Discord server.

2 Likes

I liked it because these threads missed me… :relaxed:

It’s just confusing to have ID’s everywhere.

Every move we make in internet doesn’t need an ID, it’s simply useless and unneccessary.

You already have separate accounts for the forums and the game. What would this do is merge them into one. So there would be actually LESS accounts for you to use.

At first I thought this was about someone ddoxing the forums and revealing sensitive info lol

2 Likes

instead of making useless features such as this you could just write your other account’s passwords down to the paper though.

its kind of unnecessary to sync the accounts, i would prefer to just use google passwords or just write it down

Idk that seems too much work but it will be cool to have one account for all kukouri… Wait… Pixel worlds is the onlg multiplayer one i think

Maybe KNIDs could be used to save progress for Tiny Troopers at least.

1 Like

On mobile the games are published by other publishers. On ps it saves automatically probably, but I’m not sure about pc

More security risks no thnx and really pointless.
If u want log in just log in its up to you what you use.

I created a logo for Kukouri Network:
firefox_1Aiu9tuWT2
(I tried to upload a .svg file so the logo could be scaled without losing quality, but apparently it also doesn’t support .svg files…)

1 Like

Psst
Jake’s real life name isn’t actually Jake :shushing_face:
And he lives somewhere in Finland!

It’s Jaakko or smth like that, pretty similar.

his name is Jaakko Markkanen

At this moment it’s too much work for too little benefit. Once we have a bigger game portfolio we might think about this :smiley:

2 Likes

Can you please do me a favor and lock this thread so there won’t be more spam posts?