Let's have a chat /srs

​​​
​​​​
​​​​
So some of you might have seen me on EkipAli’s channel recently. It was an awesome experience and I am so glad I got to make people happy and next time I want to make it even bigger. But that’s not why I’m here today…

So this video brought me some recognition in-game, which are positive and negative, mostly negative.
So i came here to talk about feelings, I want to ask you guys, how can I cope with the hate? For the last day, I was harassed and called slurs in voice chats or in game.

I’m so thankful to ekipali for this opportunity and I want to continue working with him, but I need tips & tricks about dealing with hate. And I DO NOT want to be like those famous guys who act like afk and just ignore people. I want to be that guy who can talk to everyone and have fun.

My family would laugh at me because a pixel game made me sad, so I came here. Y’all are my friends and I am comfortable talking to you guys here.

If you ask me getting hated in an online game /internet it shouldn’t bother you at all. Not saying that you are not mentally tough, I don’t get it why it makes you sad though if you know what you did was right or (wrong it doesn’t matter) on the context of worrying about something in the internet.

Lmaoo if this hurt your feelings…then it really explains why you get hurt by those who call you scammer/illegal trader.

3 Likes

Fame brings hate, you need to learn to live with it :v:t2:

I was also getting harrassed by people because of the green name, now I am used to it :wink:

1 Like

Bruh I bet the first thing the kids who play pixel worlds get up in the morning is to hate you…

1 Like

WHAT!?! People hate you?
I personally like you and your voice a bit more than Ali’s (no hate towards him, he’s good too).
Just don’t be serious and take all the hate messages with a pinch of salt.
You are very good and I don’t think people should even hate you, but that is how society is, we can’t change it.

3 Likes

yeah, well thanks for the nice words. If you are saying that i’m good, means that even more people will hate me in the next video cuz it will be a banger.

1 Like

I didn’t know people hate you, you’re generally nice guy.

I suppose the people who hate you are the ones who hate EkipAli for being wealthy.

2 Likes

you cant, hate will always exist whatever you do. you just ignore it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips.

np i always got hated by others in the past, i tried so hard to deal with them but i ended up as being called homophobic racist and so on xd internet is a trash can for people to throw their trash that they cant irl

1 Like