Listen to the community

Title.

If every update they made was made by vote(like Turok’s sword) it would provide a update that players would actually like and use.

The dev team literally could just scramble some ideas, pop them into a choice thing, and wait for answers on what the players want added(the other ideas could come in the future ofc).

Doing so would show players that they ACTUALLY care about the communities opinions, increasing the bond between player and developer.

Cutting bonds with OG players is literally saying you don’t care about the people that have been supporting the game for ages. At least listen to them.

Now I probably get that the cause of wanting to please investors to make income is the priority for now, seeing the situation the world is currently in, and i guess as long as it doesn’t continue much longer, it probably would bring back old and new players who had once respected the game before its developers turned into the Ubisoft finance department.

I was going to put a meme here about what pw was spending their money on, and in doing so i found Commander_k in real life(i’m not going to post him here for privacy reasons) but anyways.

This meme sorta sums it up

10 Likes

We have been doing this for years and the developers never listened.

If you have noticed, there hasn’t been an August Update (community requested features update). They should bring that back so the community has their voice on the game. These could be in it (im sorry for constantly showing these but yknow in case a dev sees):
Side-Activities during events
Level Requirement to vote for best set
An extension to the Jetrace Update
Seasonal/Event Gemstones

If the devs don’t listen and keep adding features that would die in a few moments (like the card tournament for a few people) the game will just die overall.

To sum up what the community is saying: The community is crucial in the growth of the game too

3 Likes

Bump

Anyways, one more thing to add:
Pixel worlds is subsidized by Tiny troopers so uhh

PW x Tiny troopers update >:)