Long time no see friends! :)

Possibly Xeo’s friend, I mean who wouldn’t stop talking about something unfair till it stops

Yeah, not just talking about Xeo’s ban

1 Like

true but still sus

1 Like

I browse these forums everyday? Sometimes I like to joke around… Just because I spam emojis like him doesn’t mean I am him. Our sense of humor is very similar… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

HMmMmMMmmmMMm OK ok ok, fine.

1 Like

ive seen another forumer say that

1 Like

Wow! Who? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Ephus (if I remember)

1 Like

I’ve heard about him!
He’s that little baby who everyone hated right?
Is he banned as of now? :thinking:

1 Like

I see…

I heard Ephus said that but he didn’t get banned for a long time. He is banned now.

ah, alright, hope he learned his lesson

1 Like

I think He was tired of PW, his old posts had been very inspirative. But afterwards, He trash talked everyone and the game XD.

Wait… So he was allowed to be a toxic rodent to everyoen for months on end, BUT when Xeo says a nAuGhTy word once he gets banned? My oh my! What on Earth is wrong with this forums moderation?

1 Like

exactly

1 Like

Is this just fantasy? :slight_smile:

1 Like

xD

1 Like

Time to wake up from this dream :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe when I wake up from this dream Xeo will be unbanned.
Although, that may be wishful thinking.
Though I have addressed this situation to @Starfire1174 in DMs, so I hope she will take a look at it!
It is rather tiring to back someone up out of the kindess of your own heart :slight_smile:

1 Like

fat
GAMER MOMENT

1 Like

POV: You’re the moderator that banned Xeo :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Moderators aren’t very active, We need more active moderators and we need a few non-active moderators.to be demoted. But I have not seen any new application. sad.

Fun fact: Moderator application acceptance rate is 0.25%. it’s lower than getting into MIT. Developers need to increase the percentages because tbh, number of people who became moderators is too small. They aren’t active so that sucks. We need at least 100 people to manage 2000, or 50 to manage 1000. That’t my 2 cents.

2 Likes