Lost Disappeared the things exposed to PWe, and bytecoins from buy orders

Trade losing a lot of bytes and items PWE.

I sent 6 mails…
My nick name in game: Grezu

Please check logs… This is terrible.

Hello, you asked for more explanations. I was trading in the PWE at one point, i entered the game only to buy cheaper and sell more expensive items from the PWE. i have already lost 2x items from the PWE and bytecoins. The first time it looked like i made buy an sell offers and logged in 2 weeks later, and there was neither money nor items on the PWe or intentory that i had put up for sale. Such situations took place bytecoins, traded on the market… And i’m sorry. I’m have 25 yo. But that’s not fair. I wrote to wal many times asking for help. But no one helped me… It’s me who wages in the game so that you can earn… And you have me in the ass… Please explain…

Byte coins, items have not returnet to the inventory from the market, nor the items that i have put up. It’s a waste of hundreds of dollars for me. This is money.

Im sorry, for my english. It’s no my native language. Im from poland.

Check my statistics, can someone explain to me why it disappeared from pwe…? Well, I was not hacked.

Regards, Grezu…!

Even impossible to attach a screenshot this company is a joke. I will report it if this time the support does not help.

Forums is not the place to report such things. Devs asked for more infos so send those infos to support directly please.

Or maybe complete the tutorial the forum is trying to tell you to do, eh why don’t you give that a try?

You clearly were in a hurry so I’ll just say it, you need to complete the tutorial in order to post images. It isn’t impossible. And the company isn’t a joke.

You have 30 days to collect the bc for your items, or the items if they haven’t been purchased within 3 days.

If you fail to collect them, your items/bc disappear. There’s nothing you can do about it.