Make the game playable on multiple monitors

I, and everyone else with multiple monitors would want the game to be playable on more than one monitor. Everything would be more immersive.

This does not optimize the immersion nor does it optimize the fun while playing the game.
IMG_20210617_213628
(I replaced my crappy “Gaming chair” with a proper premium office chair.) The chair costs around 800€ new, but I got it for free in perfect condition.

4 Likes

ya got nice set up there!
piggu

that would be actually pretty cool to have pixelworlds on 3 and more monitors at same time.

4 Likes

You could see the entire world at once.

That’s the pig from Angry Birds, the mobile game.

No :slightly_smiling_face: ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

2 Likes

you have THAT setup and you still play pw?

5 Likes

I actually don’t play that much anymore. I spend most of my time researching and doing CAD.
I’m also validating transactions on the Ethereum network with my GPU, so that it has something to do at all times. Three monitors immensely help when working.

1 Like

That’s a nice setu—wait a minute, why do you have 3 keyboards and 4 monitors!? Whoa. That’s insane. I wish I had a setup like you where I could play some Mac games with some red and blue room lighting. That’s cool, man.

Wait, are you ethereum mining!? Can ethereum be mined? And just asking, are you interested in crypto?

3 Likes

Very nice setup. I’m thinking about upgrading my chair to an ergonomic one since it’s on budget right now

Ergonomic Chair

4 Likes

I wish I have that Setup. :cry:

1 Like

I wish I had a bedroom with a setup. I never had a room to myself ever in my life

2 Likes

Do you open your curtains in the morning with that setup?
:laughing:

2 Likes

May I ask how old are you? Btw, do you sleep with your brother/sister? Sometimes me too.

1 Like

I kinda know why they don’t add it. You would be able to see further and thats kinda bad cuz of things like SB where you could just see if there was a legendary.

2 Likes

prizes don’t show up until you go in the prize room

2 Likes

Thanks, three monitors improves multi-tasking immensely. My laptop is on a stand, therefore I put my old keyboard there.

As of now, Ethereum is going to be mineable until the middle of July, until the rewards become obsolete. I’m not particularly interested in Crypto, I just decided to begin mining it 24/7 in February.

That’s a brilliant solution for cushioning for a chair!

Not really, because my neighbors can see in if I do that.

1 Like

I can understand you bro. Believe me it sucks.

2 Likes

cool, very cool

Also cool. I use a laptop for gaming and stuff as a physical computer desktop and all is too fiddly and can’t be transported to another place!

Oh, so you’re earning some passive income? That’s cool!

I don’t reveal my age for privacy purposes, but I can use this forum as this forum only allows 13+ people

No, I sleep with my entire family of 6 in a room about the same size of a normal garage. This room is very crowded and…well, also very messy

2 Likes

Sorry. :pray:

Wow, so You sleep with all your family members. That’s cool, everybody can talk and chat.

1 Like

We get it your parents are rich lol

3 Likes

This is my setup! :slightly_smiling_face:
I am rich.
Cost me about €18,000 but my parents gave me the money :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

5 Likes