Me and my trashy threads - reduction plan

I’ve noticed that the following topics are annoying others here, and are always turning my threads into flame wars.

1. Miiverse
  2. Miiverse Clones
  3. Wii and WiiConnect24
  4. How PW best set is similar to the Check Mii Out Channel
  5. Admin Abuse
  6. Social Security Numbers
  7. Twitch Affiliate
  8. PW bans
  9. Bans on other sites
  10. How WLs are restricted

Now, I cannot ban myself from posting all these 10 overnight, however I’m willing to start a reduction plan.
The community will pick 3 topics that they want me to quit posting about, using a poll.
After a month, another poll will be posted with the remaining topics.
And so on, until I get only 1 final topic.
For example, if you vote #1, #2 and #3, I’ll try to stop posting about Miiverse, Miiverse Clones and Wii.

Pick 3 topics that you want me to quit posting.

0 voters

Why don’t you stop posting about everything mentioned and start making threads that make sense

8 Likes

I kinda don’t understand this part but eh, at least you realized it

only 3? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This seems like quite a convoluted process for reducing the number of your threads focusing on these topics.

I’d honestly recommend just picking a couple of these topics by yourself and making a thread about them once a month. Maybe in one month, for example, you could make a suggestion thread for Pixel Worlds bans and also make a thread talking about Miiverse.

Now, some of these topics really aren’t necessary:

• I don’t get why you post about the Wii and its features so often, but it’s obvious that you have some form of appreciation for the Wii, so you could probably just keep posting about it occasionally in the pixel pub.

• A large majority of the time when you talk about admin abuse, it’s usually about bans or punishments that you have received due to your own behaviour and that applies to admin abuse in Pixel Worlds and on other platforms. I’d recommend that you reconsider what ‘admin abuse’ means and really take into account whether what you’re complaining about is actually admin abuse before posting.

• Is there really so much for you to talk about when it comes to social security numbers? Your threads complaining/talking about social security numbers tend to be linked to your threads about Twitch and their affiliate program, so you could really just lump those together with your Twitch threads, or take them somewhere else completely.

• Why do you need to come here to vent about the Twitch affiliate program? Nobody here has any power when it comes to that, you’d be much better off just going to the r/Twitch & r/twitchaffiliate subreddits on www.reddit.com and complaining about it there; even then, r/Twitch specifically has a rule against repeating the same topic constantly, so maybe that isn’t the best place for you to talk about it.

• When you complain about world locks being ‘restricted’, you’re essentially just talking to a brick wall. The developers have no plans to backtrack on their decision of making world locks untradeable and they probably never will either, so I’d recommend just saving your time there.

• When you talk about bans on other sites you also tend to bring up Pixel Worlds somehow in those, so once again, maybe you could find more ways to link those bans to Pixel Worlds bans to lessen your threads about them.

I believe those are some of the main issues when it comes to your threads here on the forums, and I hope what I said was constructive enough for you not to get upset.

Same, it isn’t exactly difficult to not impulsively make a thread on the forums whenever one of these topics comes to mind.

I haven’t created many threads on the forums because I know that if I made a thread every single time I have a potential idea for one then my profile would just become an absolute mess of low-quality, annoying threads.

8 Likes

Your threads are bad.

3 Likes

Can you not just stop posting every single one of these topics nobody on the forums is actually interested in these topics apart from you.

People with high-functioning autism tend to have very specific fixations and this is most likely one of them for Ondrashrek, but if we can’t adapt to him then he should meet us half way

4 Likes

That’s actually a perspective I haven’t thought of yet and it would make sense if that was the situation here.

My family and I believe that I’m neurotypical and I plan to seek a diagnosis at some point, so I want to say that I can understand, but I also don’t want to be the one to go ahead and diagnose myself or anything. Either way, this would be a good compromise, meeting us halfway.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll try to stop posting the following posts:

• Miiverse
  • Miiverse clones
  • Social security numbers.

You actually helped him with this post. Good work! :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t really understand why you are making this post and sharing it here. It is like you are trying to cure an addiction. However, I hope you can do your plan consistently. Good luck!

1 Like

Ondrashek Miihab - the path to enlightenment and a healthy life Wii can all be proud of

4 Likes

Im just wondering why do you even post those

Wii will watch his career with great interest

Time for Round 2!

1. Miiverse [X]
  2. Miiverse Clones [X]
  3. Wii and WiiConnect24
  4. How PW best set is similar to the Check Mii Out Channel
  5. Admin Abuse
  6. Social Security Numbers [X]
  7. Twitch Affiliate
  8. PW bans