[MEGATHREAD] The details of the Forumer Memorial Project (participants and polls)

I’m in

Those are time zones I don’t really understand how I should get the time from that…

Do you mean GMT-7 as GMT 24:00 - 7:00 = GMT 17:00

I mean I couldn’t exactly list all the different times so just choose your timezone and ill base the actual time of the event around that.

To clarify, if majority of players are between GMT-1 and GMT-6 I’ll start the event at a time that works best for players in that time zone.

But it seems at this point like I’ll just be holding the event multiple times to accommodate all players.

Sorry for the confusion lol

What was your old account? I’ll still count you in if you’re an old forumer, new account or not. Lots of old forumers have new accounts anyway.

Count me in! Not a veteran, but I’m definitely looking for more in-game activities.

Currently looking for:

• 1 more person to help get everything prepared (world building experience preferable)

• graphic designer to make a banner for the event

• contact with any of the following
    BloodWork
    PokerFace
    Yus
    Mat
    Fincy
    Mag
    Roger
    Sackatizer50
    RawSkin
    ExoSoldier
    ExPotato

Also going to mention @Prices @Xeo @Commanderder @JackByrne @BPup because they’re the only OGs I know of still around the forums.

2 Likes

Sure, sounds interesting and I like building.

1 Like

I believe you said you needed some old heads to help.

1 Like

I would’ve asked you personally but we were already mid convo about something else lol

I wouldn’t have allowed you to miss this, don’t worry. I would’ve pestered you like I am Neo until you agreed :smile:

1 Like

Sign me up

No idea how to join? First time using forum so yea I’m bad lmao. I would love to join in :3

I would like to join as well, though I’m not a good builder myself

This sounds fun and interesting!

I’d like to join as well.

I’ll join. Perhaps leave my mark on this game before really abandoning altogether…
IGN is RussellGaming (not POKERUSS)

I can help a little bit

I’d like to join as well @LittleItaly

I’m not an active nor old forumer but I’d like to join it

I’ll rather say this late than never but… i would like to help B U T i’ll be busy the following weeks sooo i’ll just wish you good luck for this and keep a eye on what you will do (^-^)

I don’t care for the game or forums anymore but I’d happily fund some of it.
Whatever this is anyway lol I read through it quickly

1 Like