Mightiness

Greetings Pixelians

You love adventures right? please come and visit sometimes , i made this world regarding animal awareness , the parkour might show your mighty state of being hardcore parkourist , enjoy reading the facts of LIONS

Cheers Pixelians, Have fun

9 Likes

Deserves WOTW :no_mouth:

1 Like

Amazing pixel art, i will check the world out!

1 Like

thanks for appreciating my art / parkour worlds :slight_smile:

Cheers man , thank you

1 Like

Did you make the Pixel Art yourself? (Sorry that I have to ask, but there have been many instances of players stealing Pixel Art from Google etc. and putting it into their worlds.)

1 Like

No image

1 Like

This is crazy. Keep up the great work and I’m sure you can pioneer full-world pixel art.

1 Like

To be fair, it still had to be shrunk so it could fit in a world, which is respectable.

1 Like

I agree with you . just like this my main world

2 Likes

thanks for appreciating cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s okay bro. Your free to ask :slight_smile:

Yes I made it , I took some realistic lion references and pixelize it. It took me 3 weeks doing couple of editing bits by bits cause it’s hard to analyze what color that matches in color o matte what we have in game and the size of the art that may fit the world.

The hardest part of doing this is that the quality of the image you like to pixelized may change after a couple of shrinking the bits but yeah it’s fun anyway , and it’s awesome . And I did it my way.

By the way I used Adobe illustrator and Gimp .

Cheers !

2 Likes