Mining or Fishing?

Which is your favorite to do in Pixel Worlds out of mining and fishing?

Do you like adventuring the mines, killing monsters, collecting gemstones and nuggets on your way out?

Or do you prefer the relaxing experience of fishing and catching all kinds of fishes and in all different sizes?

4 Likes

mining since i can kill monsters yea fishing is good and all but i just dont wanna stay in one spot doing the same thing waiting when i can just go right into the mines in a second

2 Likes

i like both but i like fishing more cuz i can watch youtube and its easy to profit from

1 Like

I recommend nether…

wutdahek why nether.

Because 1000-2000 xp per successful play. And 300-500 gems + nether crystals

2 Likes

but now brings up the real question what gives xp the fastest and to make it even worse without any gear for everything i guess xp boost counts

I respect fishing, and I respect people who fish a lot, BUT, I find fishing a bit too tedious to me personally.
Mining is the real deal, I love spelunking in games, mining, fighting monsters, etc.

1 Like

I prefer fishing because you can use ham radios, make friends / chat, GM, and watch videos.

3 Likes

Depends what you like most at the moment.
I like both, but for now i’m mining.
I also wish there was an update for fishing.

2 Likes

I personally don’t find mining enjoyable as it’s kind of a lamer version of nether. It’s very profitable which is why I still sometimes do it but I definitely prefer fishing. I like to chat with friends while fishing and listen to music. If any of my friends aren’t online I’ll watch Youtube/Netflix or play another game. Sometimes I even do school work etc at the same time. Fishing is productive both in game and irl : D

4 Likes

I prefer Mining by far. I have been waiting for this update since Sieggy posted the first concept of it in the previous forums.
Fishing is not bad though, while fishing, it’s cool to talk to friends and getting to know new people, but I’d prefer more action instead of just sitting and waiting for a fish to strike.

2 Likes

I like fishing while listening to games12 or music and I mine both r good for me!

2 Likes

Haven’t really tried mining that much, but i love fishing (you described it perfectly in the post), but i also like to talk with my friends while fishing!

2 Likes

Depends, I do fishing when I want to chill or multitasking and mining when I need fast gems and feel bored.

2 Likes

FISHING!!! I think that mining isn’t as profity as fishing when you don’t have a big budget to spend on mining gears. Fishing gears are less expensive I think, and mining hen you have a flimsy pickaxe(me) and no mining gear(still me donet wls) is REALLY slow and not as afective as fishing. Allthough this is my opinion. :slight_smile:
MEOW

1 Like

Fishing, I enjoy low effort tasks so I can jam to my music at the same time.

2 Likes

I prefer mining over fishing

1 Like

Yeah, nether is pretty easy too when u master it, and the nether scrools cost not much at all, and the miniboss events are profity. In like 7-8 runs you will get about 240 crystals taht you can sell for 1wl. AND in the 8 runs you get like 3000 gems, and for the 8 runs u spend like 1k gems on scrools. So when you master it, you can complete the nether in like 5minutes. I do nether for liek 2years a lot so it’s easy to find my way around, when you know how nether maps work.
don’t know why I wrote so much kind of off topic lmao

meow

I’m pretty sure fishing gives experience the fastest (with decent gear), because a large fish is worth 450 XP, and along with the other fish you catch, you rack up experience pretty fast.