Mod applications are open

Isn’t this different because of NDA signing?

1 Like

i did the mod application hope i get mod

They will email you.

i would love to receive a answer about my ban appeal, i have proof that contains people because of who i got banned saying that they was lying about me

1 Like

Good luck to everyone, wish all the best to you!

1 Like

Woud be nice to come back to this thread someday and see “Wikia Moderator” or “Ingame Moderator” or anything next to someone’s name, and just be proud or something, lol

4 Likes

my English is not good. but can I be a moderator for my country, Indonesia???

@Krisna.aura

They do have moderators that speak different languages & for it be, different time zones as well, so you might have a shot, but don’t “ask” to be the moderator, to be in that position, just add that to your mod application.

[Translation] [To Indonesian]
Mereka memang memiliki moderator yang berbicara bahasa yang berbeda & untuk itu, zona waktu yang berbeda juga, jadi Anda mungkin memiliki kesempatan, tetapi jangan “meminta” untuk menjadi moderator, untuk berada di posisi itu, tambahkan saja ke mod Anda aplikasi.

i would question, If there is no one that knows me well in the pixel worlds community, but people who knows me outside the community but have played the game, What do i say?

TLDR
Ask yourself if you’ve contributed positivelii to the communitii, and if anyone knows of what you’ve contributed, and if more than your fingers can count most likelii would be able to say yes, you can say the same, likewise if the opposite.

Have i done/said or been a big part of the communitii with my actions or anything i’ve been a part of?

If your answer is no, there’s a high chance it’s the same for majoritii of the communitii, for example, a group of veteran players, alongside Commander_k came together and made the world “Covid-19” to help notify the communitii about the outbreak back in 2019. it was translated across multiple languages by members of each state or whatnot, and people recognize some of the translators, and we still have access to said world due to it being a big project bla bla bla, but when the world was active, multiple people would recognize who worked on it, and point it out, can anything like that be said for you?

This doesn’t mean you have to do something big and outlandish and be noticed, in order to be a moderator/your application, it just means for whoever knows you, do they know you as a positive person? a person worthii? or a lil sussiibaka :face_with_peeking_eye:

And even if you have a “no” for the question, you could then, just be like Lupuss, not much people know too much about him, other than he’s a hardcore grinder, and the same for @SEAF , or @NicoKapell , these guys did what they had to do, and they weren’t “famous” or anything, just known by their friends and those around them, respectfullii.

4 Likes

I mean, Theres friends that indeed i have my contacts with, they know me well, but the thing is i am not sure if they could respond to this kind of situation. Its kind of hard to decide

I don’t remember the questionaire, but imo, i’d put no, and simplii explain that “my friends might not be able to handle the question” etc etc

typing

3 Likes

Well, you basically can. I think blackwight was from Indonesia, but I think he quit being a moderator.

I’m also from Indonesia. But I guess being a moderator is too much work for me.

You should try IMPORVING your english with learning the language.

I hope I can get added to. I applied in the form about working in Discord, In game and Forums but I redeemed myself and wanting to change from forums to Wikia. Hope this gets readen. Been a former player since 2016 and really wanting to help into the game.

just hoping for new moderator will doing his job

1 Like

omg moderator application i apply yesyeys

5 Likes

In how many days you were moderated, it’s been 3 days, still nothing. How do I know if I’ve been rejected and how old are you?

Cool, good luck to everyone who has applied! :+1:

They really should. I just submitted my form, and I don’t want to be left unread.