Mod request

The proof can be a simple screenshot, just so you know.

my real name is yigit and my name in game is asdhgvmdas

Hello :slight_smile:
I doubt your username is asdhgvmdas

I researched, Yigit is a turkish name, I am still investigating though

Meet me at @ZGOPW rn so I can see

its my alt account i make new one forum

This is the only thing I’m still a bit sus about. Why would you create 2 accounts on the forums.

as i said to correct my mistakes

You could have done that on the original too

If I edit it so few people will see it

Or just flag the posts as spam, and if you can explain in the flag why you posted them and what is your reasoning for flagging them, so they don’t put you automatically on the blacklist of unapproved mods.

If I wrote again in my other account, you would spam me, so I opened a new account.

Not really if you had just posted this thread originally on the original account and not just created a new one just for the sake of gaining forgiveness.

One thing I would recommend you to still improve on is facing your problems and not running away from them to another account

You should settle your problems in one space (one account)

Yigit your not gonna be a mod you might as well stop trying…

Yigit is a well known turkish name , im not sure if they are the same person

Why is he making so many alts

When the new forumer is sus

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums Yigit!

For starters, please don’t include any of your personal information here. This should be a staple among all social media platforms to keep yourself safe.

Now I’d like to reinforce that creating a thread asking to become a moderator is not the right way to go about it. Being a moderator shouldn’t really be the end goal, your goal should be to have fun, enjoy the game and perhaps enjoy helping others. If you’re fit to be a moderator (deemed by other moderators and admins), then just be yourself, play the game as normal, fill out a moderator application when they come around again and you’ll be noticed.

Also, I’d like to point out that creating several alt forum accounts is against the forum’s rules.
As highlighted here: Forum Rules (read this first)

2 Likes