Mod suggestion :)

I dont think they will pick mods from here , you should wait till mod applications comes back on pw instagram

1 Like

So we’re judging people based on if they do or do not have an Instagram account?

nah , they announce it on twitch and etc too, instagram is just most active one in my opinion

There’s one other question.

“Why you deserve to get one, among all of those who also dreamt to be mod one day.”
No, you don’t have to answer that here. Just a question that you have to keep in mind.
Sometimes, there are many many other people that might be a better candidate for the current time.
But eh, don’t give up after I said that.

Truthfully, there are dozens of people trying to get moderator title every single day.
By the way, being a mod is not as easy as hey I found a scammer and ban. That’s kinda the frustrating part. Just saying that you also need to have a stable mood.

Good Luck, Keep trying, If you believe that someday you can, forget those people that say that you cannot be one.

I know it’s not easy that much, if things were like this, they wouldn’t have bought a mod anywhere, by the way, thank you very much for your comment.

I just don’t even try with becoming a mod.

The standards are so high, and to keep the status you must play every day.

To get the status, you also need something. Something that makes you stand out. That something that the admins look for. That something that none other of the thousands applying have.

I don’t have that something. I’m just an average user that sometimes hops on PW.

Also, your account status needs to be as clean as a sparkling polished crystal, another thing I don’t have:

• 2 bans
  • 1 warning
  • 1 forum mute
  • Negative reputation on the forums
  • Banned from the Discord

That is why I don’t try. I know there are a lot of better people that deserve the status a lot more than I do.

1 Like

If the person decided to change after having 1 or 2 warnings only, sure, can be a candidate.

oh and, 𝓝𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂#4877 is no more an account name, you can’t send friend request. I don’t know if it’s him or not.

i dont know when am banned

No, it’s ok if you’ve been banned, it just depends how many times and how severe, for example i got 2 warnings by accident because I was trying to show a bug in the chat filter, that time i think the mod was in the wrong there, my only ban though is justified, I screwed with some signs in my friends world and got a 7 day ban, me and him are still friends to this day. lots of mods had similar stuff happen to them, but if you were banned for scamming that lowers your chances alot but you could still be a moderator if you learn from your actions.

I have only just pwg discord ban and one well deserved warning

Yeah all my warnings were undeserved in my opinion, the ban was justified.

am not muted on forms how?

Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for your good or bad comments.

Also there should be mods from more countries but that’s my opinion

yes it could be better

.-.

2 Likes

its like 5 month ago bruh

You just advertised your server to a non-Turkish guy plus you advertised about hacks in my server. Now seeing you applying here for mod status is just… cringe.

Give up, Mert.
Nobody wants you to be a moderator.