Moderator application

hi im a 10 year old boy from finland and my dream is to be a Moderator! I’ve been playing pw 1100+ day So if any question @uudestaan_pw

Welcome to the forum.
You used the wrong sub-forum though, this has nothing to do with the Pixel Worlds lore.

Oof where i can do moderator application?

Hello @zzmoi , first of all, welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great time in here.

Currently, the applications are closed right now. Maybe in a the future they are going to open them again or just pick new moderators from the last Moderator Application that was done in February of 2020.

1 Like

Also, this topic is in the wrong sub forums, so I’m going to move it to #general only.

2 Likes

Pretty sure there’s an age requirement for moderators anyway. I know it’s low, but I think it’s still above the age of 10.

3 Likes

Moderators ingame are 15+ of age, and the application is closed for now. But nothing is impossible!

(If your just doing it for fame or stuff then we don’t need a mod to do so)

Being mod is not fun

1 Like

At first it would be fun. But after a month you would become stressful.

Yes, like @1NB4 said, being a moderator can be stressful after a few days since you got accepted. It’s stressful when you’re considering your IRL works and you have to help someone while doing them, also to mention that you have to make tough decisions too in certain situations.

I see that this is your first post, welcome here zzmoi ^^

People who ask for mod aren’t likely to become one (outside of the moderator application)… They’re the ones getting picked by the developers. Picking moderators isn’t an easy task either, you need mature, competent and patient users that you can also trust 100%. Not to mention active ones as well, otherwise there’s no point xD

Maybe in a few years you could definitely have your chance, but just like someone mentioned above, and I’m talking from experience, being a moderator on any platform is pretty stressful, not as fun as you may think it is xD. Also since there are certain decisions that have to be made and since they require the utmost seriousness, there’s also an age requirement for it.

Looking forward to more of your posts xD ^^

Correction, it’s 13* years of age or above. If the person with 13 of age is mature enough to be mod, then they are qualified. I’d say be 17 over though.

Sorry you haven’t meet the age requirement. Infact, you are not the enough age to access this forum.

“By registering for an Account or otherwise using the Service, you represent that you are age 13 or older and you understand and agree to these Terms of Service. If you are between the ages of 13 and 17, you represent that your legal guardian has reviewed and agreed to these Terms. If you access the Service from a Social Networking Site (SNS), such as Facebook or Google+, you shall comply with its terms of service/use as well as these Terms of Service.”

I will take review of you account soon.

1 Like

Moderator application gone wrong

2 Likes