Moderator Applications - Open Now

Do you think you’d make a good addition to our team of Moderators? Our application is now open.
We are looking for experienced players, with a positive mindset, and the drive to help others!
Please take your time to fill this out and think about how you’d respond to each question. :grinning:

Link: https://forms.gle/qYM72AWMbcxJVHrq7

Good luck,
Shane

29 Likes

Remember to spell your password correctly!

/s

14 Likes

Guys plas give mod to my homie Shotgunman26 he tha real one he gon ban those modafukin scammers man. My man he be on a real grindset unlike yall. Justice for Shotgunman26 :sunglasses::smiling_imp::fist::raised_hands:

5 Likes

This Is A Great Chance! To HelpOut ,!

1 Like

Woah ive allways wanted to be a mod, this is the chanse for those people like me. :slight_smile: good luck!

3 Likes

No thanks, Being a mod is stressful, and im getting inactive cuz like no update :[

I applied and some of u are my references.

Dont be alarmed if siskea breaks into ur house at night alright?

1 Like

I don’t think y’all should tell that you have applied here. I once applied for a discord moderator job and i got denied because i put “i applied” in general chat. So if you want more chances of getting accepted, you propably shouldn’t tell here that you have applied.

Their choice, I will act as I usually do, cuz I won’t be able to pretend forever.

By the way, discord moderator where exactly?

Always wanted to help the game in some way now this is it :slight_smile:

Eyoo… let me sleep when it’s the night… :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

In a server called Royal Advertising.

great! looking forward for a reply <3

good luck to pass the test i hope the best for this game and i will not desapoint u for being a moderator :muscle: :smirk:

1 Like

Player activity through the roof right now lol. Nothing like mod applications to spark a little life back into the community.

1 Like

Now when i think about it there us so much more i could write about

Is being a well-known player even required?

Reasons why i should be PW mod:
1: i will hate on minorties
2. I will ban everyone who offends me
3. I wont listen to anybody
4. I dont know any of the rules
5. Me has very good english 50/50
6. Im funny and friendly (its actually the opposite)
7. I will steal everyone’s items
8. I will lock all worlds
Pls make me mod pls pls pls :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand::vulcan_salute::fist_left::fist_right::open_hands::v::crossed_fingers::clap::point_left::point_right::point_up_2:

12 Likes

I don’t think so, it didn’t say

1 Like

Best of luck for everyone!