Monolith's use? Purely for decoration?

Orawor1234 spent 20 Platinum locks just to finish the Monoliths and guess what happened when he completed them both, literally nothing just some few Gems and XP.
Well maybe the humming of the Monoliths indicate that there is something inside,
just like the Fossils dropping Bone dust when breaking them or Graffiti dropping Spray cans. So Orawor1234 decided to break them, he broke them and yeah nothing.
20 Platinum locks just wasted because of the Monoliths.
Literally purely decoration or what? Maybe the prop itself doesn’t do much but the look maybe tells something?
So when doing some observations on the monoliths, you can see that the Dark Monolith has more symbols than the Light Monolith but thats still decoration or what?
The Light Monolith’s symbols are painted red and the Dark Monolith’s symbols are blue in the picture.
LoreZoomedInFarm's
My translation of the symbols is this:

0 1
            2 2
  22 12    13 33
   3 3      3 2

3 2      2 3
  22 22    12 22 
           2   1

It really didn’t help much, because there isn’t many of them and there are 4 types of the symbols.
This is the order: First symbol on the dark monolith, the second and then the third and forth.

0 is representing this: image
1 is representing this: image
2 is representing this: image
3 is representing this: image
0 only appears once and it’s on the Dark Monolith.
1 appears four times, once on the Light Monolith and three times on the Dark Monolith.
2 appears 16 times, eight times on the Light and also Dark Monolith.
3 appears eight times, three times on the Light and five times on the Dark Monolith.

I have no idea what to do next with the symbols because it’s either decoration or too abstract to understand them.
So what do you guys think about the symbols? Are the Monoliths purely decoration or something really is there humming and waiting to be discovered?

Update:
There indeed is a meaning behind the symbols of them but can’t confirm in any way.

3 Likes

Surely means something, yet to be discovered…

2 Likes

All the numbers, appear to be less than 26 so maybe each number means a letter. Ex a=1 and b=2. Or it could be the same code they used to translate the rift world to ade.

If they are maybe letters, then putting them together could form a password?

Good idea, how should the translation work though?

By adding the numbers together in each cluster you get: 13, 20, 13, 15.
And I have no idea what to do with those now.

By translating them to hexadecimal you get something like this:
D F
D 14

Or like this: m t m o

i think u get code or something like that for password portal in ADE :thinking:

But there are not many characters though. Also how do you get the code out of those symbols?

You know what would be cruel? If the monoliths and the sign and the stuff were only red herrings and the password really was something simple.
And the ultimate epitome of cruelty would be if the entire lore is a red herring, the password portal leads to nowhere, the thing in PIXELMINES is just to tease us, and the shards from the riftworld are useless trash.

Shards might have some unknown use, that can open some sort of portal or smth

Wtf, I didn’t even know these things were in the game…

Ugh… I really think that we will have to wait until the developers releases more stuff related to it, or at least give us hints on how to progress, which I doubt they will do.

1 Like

Elon Musk should take economic advice from this guy

i bet elon musk secretly plays pw

4 Likes

I found this topic and decided to look into it.

The digits of these numbers do not exceed 3, so these could be base 4 numbers.

You did say that these monoliths got solved already, so, what’s the meaning behind these symbols?

What’s base 4 numbers?
Don’t mind the update note.

The normal numbers you use are base 10.
The number 30:

• In base 10: 30
  • In base 4: 132
  • In base 2: 11110
  • In base 36: U

I think you get it at this point.

1 Like

Oh I get it but like what’s the meaning, how does it matter?

That the symbols on the monoliths could actually be numbers, just in base 4.

Also, you say the monoliths got solved. What was the answer then???

1 Like