My clan world is banned

My clan world is banned so i cant enter in. World name is fck. And i want to leave that clan and make a new one. I dont know what to do. But i cant give it becouse it says you need to be in your clan world to give learder.

Mun claani maa on bannatty ja haluisin antaa se mun toisel acolle et saisin tehtyy uuden. Mutta kun en pääse sin maaha ni en voi antaa sitä koska se sanoo et pitää ollaa claani maassa jos haluu antaa jollekki learderin. Ja sain siitä 365päivän bannit mut supportist tuli viesti et päätti poistaa bannit accolt mut ei maininnu mitää maasta. Olis kiva pääst sin maaha ja antaa se maa mun toisel acol vaikka. Maan nimi on siis fck.

Ystävällisin terveisin
Hoods

Well you shouldn’t have used that world, that’s completely your fault and you knew you were playing with fire when you made that world your clan world

1 Like

offensive world name I see. You should email the support at support@kukouri.com stating that you want to leave/disband the clan.

1 Like

It is kinda scummy to display a “connection timed out” error while trying to enter the world instead of saying “This world has been banned” or something like that.

1 Like