My first video on YouTube! :D

Hey guys! I just started playing Pixel Worlds and uploaded my first video on the game! Hope you enjoy! (P.S it’s my first time editing so don’t be too harsh, I just added some music to the video :smiley: )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln2pKSY7EVE

I think you are Parmashawn

Welcome, quick tip I would cut out the parts where you are typing as that gets boring to watch.

3 Likes

Thank you Elijah! Will do my best to cut out the bits where I’m typing going forwards. Appreciate the advice :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Also people just read the things while you are typing so it just adds time when yu send it xd

Since nobody said it… i’ll also recomend you to zoom when there is text. Think about phone users who watch your videos with a small screen… It’s hard for them to see a small thing.

Only few creators do that (me included and like only 1 official creator), there should be more… but if you can’t crop the clip, then put the ingame zoom to the max so we only see your character and nothing else :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Eh, I do it too xd.

Welcome @Axot, I liked your video and I would also appreciate it if you check out mine!

Eyooo stop promoting this video… it’s been like week or two that you spam it everywhere…

14a-2

Retnos come on, stop contradicting yourself.

Thanks.