My scorcher wings are not gone

I cannot believe it, I was having fun on the first of December, and when I suddenly checked my inventory, there were no scorcher wings, I could not find it anywhere and I did not download any suspicious things or whatever that might get me hacked, also my password is super hard to guess

Since I’m not so sure if I’ll ever get it back, is it actually worth going back to playing (This poll is useless now)

• No
  • Yes

0 voters

I mean it’s my whole networth (Well, 99%) I’m quite upset but I still have cards :nerd_face:
(If they actually trashed my cards I’ll completely quit)

I did thought of quitting for some time but not like this

Did you try reloading the game? To see if its a visual bug

Around 3 times

Hmm, if thats the case, try asking the devs for help. They gotta understand since this situation, its not your fault (if it were your fault, your item wont come back)

I’ve sent the support message, hopefully I’ll get the wings back (Just hopefully)

Yeah hopefully because it was not your fault in this case

Are you sure they were in your inventory? Maybe you put them into a chest, or the bank bot or something.

Possible, but I’ve checked (i’ll be checking more later)

The following makes me believe I’m hacked :

• The previous worlds I’ve been too have been checked, no wings (Maybe I’ll check again)
  • The PWE has no dumb sales below the average price (Like just 1k)
  • Suspiciously there’s a cheap wing for 235k, the usual PWE sale is for 270k
  • My byte coin is the same as yesterday, I did not stupidly put it in PWE for super low
  • I did not interact with storage stuff besides a mannequin in a world where I always remember not to place the wings

The following makes me believe I’m not hacked, just clumsy

• The only item missing are the scorcher wings

Kind of suspicious

Does anyone else know your password?

Only my brother, but it’s unlikely him, he’s not interested in PW at all, he plays genshin

Is he a simp, then? He could’ve sacrificed the wings to get a 4/5 :star: char

Are you on good terms with your brother?

If you like the game that much, just buy more stuff from some indonesians or something. They sell it for cheap.

Yes :roll_eyes:

I’m not going to illegal trade :slight_smile:
Besides I’m only hoping to get it back, if I don’t get it it’s not like I’m going to die or something

The pixel worlds kukurri team will send ten police cars to you.

I wouldn’t spend money either.

Well if you didn’t download anything sus, I’d think it was your brother.

Why would you tell him your password if he’s not interested in pw?

It could also be that your brother told someone your password.

Why the hell would you spend money on some pixels, when you can grind it yourself

Assuming the item doesn’t take a lifetime to grind for.

Time is money.

3 Likes