My Thoughts On Micro [For Lokalapsi]

What do you think of micro? go drop your comment on the video, I Lowkey Highkey* want Lokalapsi to see it, gotta start somewhere. might as well be here.

So, Hey @lokalapsi
Few days ago, I tagged you on forum somewhere, asking What Do Admins Think Of Micro?. And, i’m yet to get a response, tho, todai is indeed Finnish independence day, if i’m not mistaken… let me google rq…
It indeed is. happii independence to you and all the Finnish members of the communitii.

To anii hardcore micro fans, “micro” as a game, i don’t have anii issue with, the issue i have, is the gambling aspect of it, it’s randomized, which is litterallii a game of chance, and it’s “legal” [as of the time of this thread] and if this is legal, dice game might as well be legal right? it’s the double-standard behind it that doesn’t quite add up with 3 simple google searches, infact, google isn’t needed, all the info is in the game. so, if it’s a game just, for fun? sure, i’d back it. but, a game of chance? not even skill? respectfullii [you know the rest]

2 Likes