My voice reveal and the explainations about it (transgender thoughts)

Wish you well
Take care :smiley:

4 Likes

Yo, my dad is a therapist so maybe if you need an appointment for free I can ask him?

1 Like

I really doubt he lives in france…

3 Likes

bump, i may gonna change the category to pixel hub cuz now this goes off pw-topic (kinda) (like it’s about me and my voice reveal related to the short movie contest but…)

2 Likes

how do i not see this

2 Likes

Honestly, it’s a good thing you told us — the other thread was getting quite… yeah, moving on. It’s good you told someone, but, and this is my genuine advice, you really should either tell someone you trust in real life (friend, parent, teacher, who knows and don’t care as long as they work for you) because they’d know what you should do much better than most of us could even try to come up with. But like, it’s a good first step! I hope you do well going forth.

Just as a bit of a personal story which I think should be fine to share, a good friend of mine was also pretty questioning in that sense and, luckily for them, had supportive parents. But unfortunately, the schools were awful about it — they’d seriously come back crying from the treatment others caused. After a few school transfers, I heard it worked out for them. Which I’m so glad for because, well, for a long time they were an amazing friend. Unfortunately, me moving, covid and all the school switching made it harder and harder to keep in touch with them. Point is — it might suck at first but I’m certain you’ll feel much better in the future about it.

Oh yeah, one last thing, I saw your language was in French so just curious, are you French yourself? I live in Ontario so I learned French just as part of the school system
Edit: you said it like 4 messages ago, oops lol

9 Likes

Live your life however you want , you only live once! Good luck. Also i think you should tell a friend or maybe one of your siblings about it?

2 Likes

You did… the thing is that I took the screenshot when the story just loaded… you may know i use 90% of the time 3g

2 Likes

People will just live the way they want, and that’s okay. As weird as it may get, I do not offend the LGBTQ+ people, I just treat them like people you will see. Anyways goodluck in the future, you may be the next James Charles :smiley: (not trying to be mean, james charles really helped many girls do their makeup and stuff)

1 Like

Yeaa… I’m french… sooo kinda normal if some of my apps are in french language.
Well about teachers… it’s kinda too late I’m done with school and now I’m just looking for a job cuz i turned 18…
I told 1 of my friend already which is one ive made in college and he said he supports me and don’t care who I’m i.
I used to see a psychologist before and told about some of my problems but i couldn’t never told about these thoughts… even tho i know I have to because it’s been ages since i have these thoughts… last time i saw her, i wanted to tell her but i was kinda scared and didn’t did. I felt bad after the meeting I’ll be honest.

3 Likes

Yes.
Wider giga chad

1 Like

Told to one of my best friend irl which I trust a lot and he supports me.
Well siblings… how to say this…

I just don’t talk to them that much and recently there is was some disputes that happened between my parents and my sisters sooo it’s not really the good moment… + i never talk to my sisters… i rarely have a discussion with them

1 Like

It’s just an opinion.

1 Like

You have rights to have your own opinion. I won’t judge… and i know this topic is kinda a controversial one… as long you aren’t toxic, it’s okay :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

I know that its an opinion but retnos seems like they need support rn and them seeing that you dont support them probably wont help them at all

I know you tried to put it in the nicest way possible but some things are just better if you dont say them at times

JUST SILLLLLYYY ADVICE :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Don’t need to be mad at him :wink: it’s okay
He doesn’t necessarily need to support me.

1 Like

Im not mad im just disappointed :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

No like seriously im not mad im just yea lol
You probably read my message in the wrong tone or smth idk

2 Likes

ok lol

1 Like

Why this sounded kinda aggressive for me ? Xd

1 Like