Name Duplication. Mods banned the wrong Luke

So Luke recently got banned for “Scamming” and mods do nothing about it.

Screenshot 2022-11-27 145528
Screenshot 2022-11-27 145544
Screenshot 2022-11-27 140828

Here is an how you can tell a name is duplicated, it appears in the chat weird and its higher on the players name.
Screenshot 2022-11-27 145715

And now i am targeted because i side with luke and games12 (Fyi, no i didn’t scam anyone, it was just me exposing someone for trying to scam with false amount of gems. And he got mad and trying to get me cancelled)

And i will be completely honest, and this is my OPINION. I don’t like ionas, i liked him before, i tried to be friends with him but i was just ignored or made fun of despite being in the same friend group.

I’m not gonna defend the accusations of ionas defending and helping the illegal traders but i will definitely say that he is not a fair mod.

Names are being duplicated, illegal traders freely do illegal trade with other accounts and banned accounts can be unbanned with hacks.

I know it’s not easy to make changes with only one coder but idk why siskea is holding back to find a second developer to help the game. You don’t need to know the game to be a developer, you need to know the game to be a mod.

tags
(Ionas, games12, goos, ekipali, luke)

2 Likes

ionas shouldnt be mod he have full rights on world named (SEX) duped there also many full right that world made by goos and no one telling mods to ban him and take world or that ionas and other mods dont take and ban him

the ionas should take that world and ban him its world avabile for like 1 month or 2

also these world/name/axe/pet/message in bottle can be makeable for like 4-5 months and pepole realized now

ionas never snitches on his friends

1 Like

thats why he shouldnt be mod if you wont gonna ban these hackers and hacked worlds and more other hackers why he should be mod??