🎵 Ncs Radio

I have had an idea of how cool would it be to listen to ncs music, in the game, since its not copyrighted it should work better then making a whole music feature, and it would be unique way for players to enjoy music.

The library of songs would be increased and every world would have an unique song to it, or something like minecraft did with CDs that you can buy that have ncs music on it, some rare some legendary and players can trade with them (if possible)

I personally like listening to ncs songs and they can rly boost the adrenaline in parkour worlds and such occasions.

Let me know what you think, ofc it woud be cool to create our own music too but i feel like ncs radio would be an more unique way and easier solution. :slightly_smiling_face: :musical_note:

3 Likes

Stealing from CT here, but allowing players to create their own music using beepbox.co and play it ingame.

2 Likes

Haven’t music blocks already been confirmed for a future update?

1 Like

I know a few games that tried implementing this, yet it got very cluttered and songs couldn’t be filtered by moderators. If the devs select the songs themselves and, as mentioned, make them acquirable through boosters or through random drops, it would be really cool trying to collect all of the songs you like.

1 Like

NCS is truly a pixelian YTers greatest pal :joy:

2 Likes
all worlds have faded playing now

drunk if all worlds do have faded playing im gonna blame you

1 Like

Time to play with no volume

Haha there are way better songs then that, good that you can change it if if the song get boring. if the feature gets added ofc.

Not everyone likes NCS songs, but they should add more music to the game

1 Like

I mean no offense but in my opinion, a lot of NCS music sounds the same and kind of has a “stale” vibe to it. Probably because I grew up in the age of Growtopian YouTubers back in the day using the same NCS songs over and over and over and over again, I kinda got tired of it.
I do agree with more music being added in general though, there can never be too many songs to choose from in a world!

(Also custom music update would be really awesome, as some others have mentioned)

1 Like

Pixel Worlds YouTuber’s when 0.1 second of a video is missing NCS

3 Likes