New currency: Doge coin

What would you think if there was a Doge Coin in Pixel Worlds?

5 Likes

well, actually that is a good idea :o!

1 Like

hmm i searched up dogecoin and it seems its a bit like bitcoin but naming it something like mega coin would be more suitable

1 Like

Ether would be better. One ether would be one tenth of a bytecoin.

The game should also implement a system where the price of it is dependent on the community.

Good idea but unnecessary because there is no limit in having bytecoin unlike world lock has limit of 999.

1 Like

This could work for much more expensive items if bytes become the main currency.

Yes much better than platinum coins
But they’ll still probably need to change the name

3 Likes

I like the suggestion, but why is called doge coin? also, it should be 21,900 bc for 1 coin but that works too.

Such a great idea! With this finally we could sell our expensive items. :smile:

1 Like

Just like how Byte coins are based on Bitcoin, this is basically the same thing as the real life counterpart

1 Like

Yea i know, but why doge coin?

Because doge coin is cool

3 Likes

Yes, but coins like this should also be related in-game.

I quite like @Editson’s creation of doge coin.

1 Like

owning a dogecoin should automatically turn your world into a moon

:rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

2 Likes

Well I’d say that you may can use it for other things too so it is like a new kind of ‘‘payment’’

1 Like

Very great idea, I think the way of adding to the game would be making Doge coin as an item and making it undropable.

1 Like

yeah having currency as an item is so much nicer

1 Like

The better question is: why not? :joy: Jokes aside, I’d actually prefer an Ethereum equivalent instead, with the name of something like ‘Pixeleum’ since it’s the next largest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin

1 Like

Pixeleum is quite fine, they cant just copy something from a meme. still saying it would be a good additional in-game.

1 Like

Seeing how dogecoin is already a currency, and bytes are a play on words, it should definitely be something like “PuppyPoints” or somethin

2 Likes