New Update

Date: 5/1/2021
IGN : Fucheny
Title : Chemistry Update
Description : CHEMIST UPDATE
Description : An update that provide a new item called “Chemical Producer” that can buyed from shop for 5000 gems and providing some chemical with delay 2 hour and can be stacked to 999 chemical, “mixing table” that used for mixing 2 or more chemical that provided from Chemical Producer, "Chemical Buyer (NPC) for selling the mixed chemical, and some of laboratory clotches that give some perks.

oke fine idea but it just seems a bit eh not fun

would be forgotten quicker than jetrace and the best set put together

Opinion: Your idea isn’t bad, but I believe that it resembles potions. It could probably be implemented as a complementary feature for potions? Like mixing 2 potions to make an even better potion with extra perks?

Also, I think Orangehair is right here - it doesn’t have enough “kick” unlike other updates. Still, great idea tho! Could see it as a complementary addition to potions. :wink:

Familiar to my suggestion but revamped
And yes, itd be cool if that added it since science stuff alr exist in-game which is obtainable in sb

I don’t think so, I think this suggestion will give you entertainment or creativity. unless if they make it fun.

It just seems a bit boring just make chemicals leave for 2 hours and come back there’s nothing fun about that

How about you can immediately get the prize after mixing the chemicals?

like growtopia (20 characters)

Yes but different style, ways and so on. Growtopia didn’t own the word science so we can make the update but will be different from gt.

1 Like

I mean, the entire suggestion just resembles GT’s chemical mixing system.

i hope nah XD, it maybe can get more update even like making magplants with chems?, idk :smiley:

yeah but pixelated version XD

true :smiley: thanks for the understanding

hmmm i think ill say like the mixing table need some ingredient to mix the chems like flask, heating pad, mixing tool, the mixing reaction so maybe its look fun or maybe like making the synthetich chem on gt but pw version

You know the devs can find a way to “not copy” their system.

No

But gt is also made by pixels

No problem, I like your suggestion that’s why.

we have a growtopian here I see nah magplants as many have said would ruin the economy I won’t go into it

Read this tho Mag plant thingy