Nice, very nice

I got muted one time so now i have to wait 6months?
Also i got muted without i knew why xD

hey this is bernards fursona

2 Likes

Wow! You sure read alot, 7 days is actually pretty much when you think about it (7 Full days not just visiting a short time for 7 days)
But I think I’m reading too much aswell :skull:

1 Like

I just read a bit… not a lot tho…

I was checking the forums before but wasn’t reading that much… just checking time to times and wasn’t active on the forums.

I just decided to check the forums more and now i check when i have free time (all of the day because i’m jobless lol)

Sooo yea… i’m active here.

Yea… you read also a lot.

Sadly, yes. You do have to wait.

It will take loooooooong time :I

Also, check your email. They might have sent you a mail that has the mute reason.

For 2 of my 3 mutes, I got an email with the subject “[Pixel Worlds Forum] Your account has been silenced”.
Sometimes the mod doesn’t input a reason, and that’s why you didn’t get an email.
An example of the email is this:
firefox_fTq9HBkrrq

Yeah…is it same?

Guys please stop with this convo, its so unnecessary. Just do this privately for gods sake.

2 Likes

Ok

I agree with you Bernardo,

The main topic of this thread was to talk about the fact that @BernardSeller got the Regular Badge (which i also got at the same time than him)

If you guys can talk about the suspended account thing on dm, this would be nice and will avoid to do off-topic in this thread.

2 Likes

Sorry for going off topic

I didnt realise and im sorry
⊙﹏⊙

Congratulations!

Gratz now where mine

1 Like

How much do you have to read lmao, I log in to the forums like everyday