Our community is not actually so "toxic"

i see some people saying that our community is toxic and yes, sometimes our community is toxic.
but remember that this is kinda small community! here is just couple toxic people and they are not toxic for everybody! when i first joined here, i didnt even see any toxic stuff in here! it took me long time to see atleast little toxic stuff!
if you do fan art or any art and stuff do you get alot gritic here? prob no!
in our community here are alot awesome people and also i got couple new friends!

and if you think our community is toxic…only you can try to change it. if you see somebody being toxic just ignore him…you cant change other persons personalities! thats why we, humans are interesting! everybody is different!

what im trying to say is that only you can make this community not so toxic…even if this is toxic or not.

thank you for good community <3

3 Likes

Well i agree… when i did my voice reveal and explainned my transgender thoughts, nobody said to me like: bruhh you’re a F… trans or something like this…

Everyone supported me and that something that i didn’t expected to be honest… but yea… there is some kids who playing and make dramas for some reasons…
Ignore them :wink: Mostly they will stop after.

1 Like

Some of the community is toxic. The community was much smaller, and less toxic back in the days.
Nobody can change the toxicity of the playerbase unless you have the power to do so, and none of us do.
With more people means more toxicity. That’s not necessarily PW’s fault, that’s just how humanity is.

6 Likes

Because having a forums account which requires making an account has a higher skill cap. Most transphobes / anti-LGBT don’t have the mental capacity for making a forums account, and it’s easier for mods to manage rulebreakers here (aka, those that do)

6 Likes

You can’t have good without bad, there is toxicity everywhere but I wouldn’t call our community toxic just because of a few people

The problem is that it’s a vocal minority that represents the community.
Although, think about why people always say “trust noone” or “every time I made a friend they scammed me”

there are some really toxic people in this community but most of them are just 9yo’s insulting you with their broken english

4 Likes

hahah yea i guess… wonder how osk---- (the one who spammed post about wii and ban) would had react if he wasn’t suspended when i did the post

He wasn’t homophobic, transphobic, etc.

he was just obsessed with bans

3 Likes

I still wonder how he would had reacted…

1 Like

He would have somehow turned the topic into the fact that a transgender wii character was banned from everybody edits while not being able to get twitch affiliate because jake was bragging.

6 Likes

Yeah bro, to be honest. I don’t find anyone toxic in pixel worlds nor in the forums and everyone is just nice but one of the popular reasons for toxic behaviour is probably because of disagreements of one’s opinion and vice versa! But other than that, I think it is just fine, calm and peaceful! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Totally agree, i’ve been active a lot recently in the forums and didin’t saw soneone being toxic.

1 Like

btw i just noticed…

You should fix this :wink:

2 Likes

lol ( 20 characters ) :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

ok illl fix tht

2 Likes

me who got called racist cuz i won in a card battle:

3 Likes

No, its evidence that the commynity supports communism

Commie isn’t toxic
Commie is strong
Commie Help people
Commie good friend
Be a commie

3 Likes

Well said Pvpenderman :blush::+1:

1 Like

Its toxic, all community is toxic want its a PC well known game or an Smaller community there always toxicity

1 Like