Out of season april fools joke

I get that it is hard to add new items into the game since there isn’t anyone to design the items atm
(for the ones who will say ‘‘community members already does’’ I’ll just leave this video here Pixel Worlds Graphic Designer is hard... - YouTube )

So let me get into the issue… as Siskea mentioned, we were supposed to get the same questline that we got last year, and I think they had some issues and added a questline with 3 new props and some pouches instead.

Because we were told that the same questline was going to repeat, I’ve made a video on my channel and told people about it, and if that really happened it was going to create a deflation for sure. Me and so many other players sold all of our items for pures (since we believed that the old items were coming back). Some people did not believe my words (which I respect), but I was right… panic was going to be the fact that was going to trigger the deflation.

So here is the thing, now I’m feeling guilty for making that video right now, I’ll probably cause so many players to lose their items (since there is a chance that bytecoin value might drop compared to the other items).

I still believe that the questline could be changed to the previous years questline. (maybe so many people will get mad at me for saying this but it is how it was supposed to be in the first place because we were told like that and made our plans depending on Siskea’s words)

3 Likes

Noooo my 86 Fanny Bags :cry: