Party at UCArcade!

Every two weeks or so, I often host mini-games at UCArcade. There is no entrance fee, and everyone can hop in to participate. This activity is more directed toward having fun together, so even though there’ll be prizes for winners, it wouldn’t be a ‘profitable’ activity unless you’re winning every game on that night. Another reason to this is because this is completely non-profit, so I kind of have a limited budget that I can spare every week.

I have hosted many times in the past, and we are currently trying to build a new game. It will come pretty soon in the future. Here is one photo of us having fun together.

If you’re interested, keep an eye out for when I am hosting one. I typically do a Global Message several times. That, or you can ask me for Discord invite link so you’ll get notified when we’re playing. One event typically last anywhere from 1 hour to 2 hours or even more depending on the situation and number of players, so you’ll get many trials to win a game! Hope to see you there!

6 Likes

Ah yes, the Legendary Fart Minigame.
UCARCADE Special :wink:

Thank you to everyone who participated in tonight’s event. It was a blast for me, and I hope so for you too. Took one nice shot during our final 1 v 1 on Tower game!

Stay safe, and keep having fun!

Thank you for everyone who participated tonight. It was a blast! I’d like to also use this opportunity to thank @God_of_pandas for his tremendous generosity in contributing a sum amount of BC 30,000 (100 World Locks donated). Special thanks to other active contributor such as @SupremeTurtle, @BurittoPeter, @D0omsday, and @Professor1 for their contribution.

We will be hosting a series of fun games at UCArcade within 2 hrs! Keep an eye out for global messages!

December 23, 2020 7:00 AMDecember 23, 2020 9:15 AM

I remember when I donated a rating board to this world :slight_smile:

Thank you for your contribution!

1 Like

Does this still exists? (Are you still hosting it till now or is it over?)

He still is, although it depends on how busy he really is.

Check the UC Emporium Discord, just in case you want to get notified whenever a game is about to start.

Fun fact: I’m not in the server! (* begs someone to give permanent link via pm or reply*)

[thread-party]>This might be another way to meet up forumers :smirk:

I would like to have this link too😅