Petition to make a better in-game tutorial :)

Just reply with your name. The in game tutorial is so bad, barely teaches you anything. Hopefully if this gets signed enough the powers that be will consider making a better one (I can help) Also this is waffle lost my account again

2 Likes

The point of the tutorial, it teaches you some basic like combining seeds and planting seeds, if you wanna about mining or fishing they add more information in the pixel hub

Yeah but most new players dont understand that TwT
Its very sad

2 Likes

It’s true, the reason so many people are running around begging is because they have no idea how to play the game even after doing the tutorial. Being more transparent with scams would be nice too.

Unfortunately, even if a petition reaches 100/0, nothing will be done about it

2 Likes

I doubt they will prioritize tutorials or even improve them. I assume there is plenty of back-end stuff to do.

1 Like

It’s great to see you guys trying to help.

In my mind there are a lot of new players. Many of them have very poor English skills. Which poses a problem for tutorials

The begging might be partly this i hadn’t considered that angle interesting point. That said there is still an almost endemic culture of it for some …

1 Like

The main reason I brought this up was the begging…

People dont know how to profit by themselves, and even if we just had a semi-active tutorial world (Made by the community), everyone would be much better at the game and new players could actually participate and be an asset to the community and the game.

(Yes I know I’ve changed accounts so many times, I finally found my password as I could only access it on my school computer)

2 Likes

Im in!
…heehheehehehheheh

2 Likes