Pixel Vortex art service [Closed]

You may know, or may not know what is pixel vortex.

It is an upcoming 2D MMO like pixelworlds, which I already said, hasn’t released yet.

So I really like making some art for Pixel vortex character, but i have run out of ideas.
I would greatly appreciate if you would suggest me anything to make, unless blocks/props/backgrounds.
Here’s character how it looks:

I also got promoted to moderator of this game :partying_face:

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Yo… made some darkish or demonic type wing.

Ps : this not a pixel vortex forum.

i am not allowed to talk about other games? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

No no… Im totally love this post, I just wanna told you that here most people talk pixel worlds.

1 Like

Make me mage Orb or I’ll become the developer to demote you as moderator :wink::point_right:

Thanks (omg mod plz sign)

Just don’t advertise that game, I hope it’s not like breaworlds ngl…

isn’t that advertising too?

p.s it’s not like breaworlds.

I checked out the game’s discord. its basically just another pixelworlds/pixelplanet clone.
there is no game yet as far as I can find, and they already have multiple mods and managers and a creator program.
Having all this staff and programs but not having a game at all is usually a sign of the game not being so great or underdeveloped. I don’t see this game becoming better than Brea worlds or the other knockoffs.

The art is nice though. cute style.

1 Like

well, you haven’t seen staff rooms and chat’s…

Btw they started making game about 2-3 months ago

the game has around 23 staff members, most of which are pixelworlds creators or players, and no game.
most of the staff looks like they are mainly pixelworlds players and creators too.

I can see why you want to believe in the game, because they made you a moderator.

my opinion is unbiased, and I’ve seen other games end up abandoned which follow in the same steps as this one.

2 Likes

He told that, already.

literally i made this thread to make art to different template, but you guys and i mistakely started to talk about game.

add the big wet wing

Make a RoboChick set in the style of your game.
Here’s the set for reference

1 Like

Poggers (20 Characters)

i really don’t get it… who flagged… :pensive:

2 Likes

Hi Fazeus,

The pixel art looks very cute. I personally believe Pixel Vortex can reach its success! As long as they keep their originality, not just copying everything. It might get some negative comments at first, just like when Pixel Worlds get started. :sparkles: :fire:

Do you know Stardew Valley? the creator also said that the game was inspired and almost look like Harvest Moon, it was for his resume at first, but then the game reached success! The difference between Stardew Valley and Harvest Moon was that Stardew Valley had better graphics, had better gameplay and gave players the nostalgia of the good old Harvest Moon. :heart:

Would you mind sharing its social media and information about the progress of the game here? :grin:

little video of gameplay already exists, just can’t share it for now.

Can I join any discussions? I want to take a look around and maybe help a bit.

Thanks!