Pixel Worlds crashing (On PC)

I have the steam version of PW.
Whenever I load up the game, it crashes in the first 10 seconds. I don’t know why. I deleted and redownloaded the game a few times, but that didn’t solve the issue. I’ve tried restarting steam too, no luck. I need help!

Try downloading it from the Microsoft store (though I’ve heard it’s worse, doesn’t hurt to try). Or maybe an emulator?
/
Contact support@kukouri.com

Will give it a try, thanks.

try deleting the pw data from system registry and AppData, if neither this works try resetting your pc or just play on the mcstore version (hoping that one works too)

So it appears that the Microsoft store version of PW works just fine. No crashes or anything I can’t really see much of a difference from the normal steam PW or MS version. No fps drops either.

Glad that helps.

Nearly everytime I use steam on my laptop it crashes at some point in the first 3 or 4 mins … It does recover and doesn’t seem to repeat itself … It’s most likely the way their servers connect - I’m also on a mobile network no landlines for me …

The windows version never does this … I would add their version seems to suffer from occasional screen glitches where it flashes and even goes askew … Perhaps for a second…

Anyway i rarely use steam it’s just annoying . I did so today and yup on queue came the crash…

Alright. I guess the steam version is just now busted then. Will be playing on the MS version until/if the mods or someone else fixes the crashing

i dont think it will be fixed since it isnt a bug. its probably something with your pc. every single time i open it on my pc it doesnt crash

can you go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common on your pc and delete the pixel worlds file and try it?

i have got same kind of crashing in my world today. it was locked about 10 minutes with 1 of my accounts. I havent figured what causes that, but mostly it happends with my mobile phone.

This actually worked. Thanks dude!

no problem man! have a great game!