Pixel Worlds feels boring nowadays

I don’t know why but nowadays everything in Pixel Worlds feel boring. For example I try to grind gems for Halloween but after a while I’m getting bored and move to another game that entertains me. Idk if it’s just happening to me or there is people that feels like me. Maybe that’s because I played this game too much and now there’s nothing to do :man_shrugging:

there are simply no end of month events

the way you ask if it is happening to other people as if it some bug…
bruh pixel worlds has just stopped doing updates and that made playing even more useless (?)

Even I who used to play hour after hour daily became barely active in the last three months. Stopped mainly because of the lack of activities, trading was all I used to do and even that started becoming impossible due to the lack of wealthy players in game. I bought a BH and waited two months with it then sold it for a nice 20 million byte coins profit which took me a couple of days then became even more inactive. Currently I am waiting for halloween and gonna have to prepare couple million gems sometime soon.

I heard there should be a big update on Halloween, I don’t know more about this.

One Hundred Percent Agree