Pixel Worlds - Roads to epic pickaxe #2 "Mining"ㅣSt.Patric event "How to get Rich"ㅣTips/advice

https://youtu.be/AL4fxCj-8UM

3 Likes

Great video pro! im so bad at mining haha

1 Like

Nice vid bro!

New form of entertainment, prepare to be stalked everyday. Ima watch your vids :wink:

1 Like

thank you guys :slight_smile: xD its a rare that i get compliments haha

I like the music. Cool!

1 Like

nice vid bro better than most

1 Like

Good video, but i’d suggest improving the editing skills. man, the song is making me a weebre.

1 Like

nice! but i don’t think st patrick event if for rich players only u can do the quest still by just camping and getting pots rich players just buy the clovers to get the item first and sell it for overpay but other than that nice video, keep it up !!

1 Like

Thanks its just the musics in my phone xD

I will try to improve (but i wont promise cuz i want to make it simple and yet direct to the point), abt the music i dont have idea what to put to make it more exciting for viewers also for me when editing or making the video I just put the music what I have in my phone xD and I dont want to put same musics for all the vids i think that will be boring btw thanks :slight_smile:

I didnt know abt it and I just found out that late when I read the descp in the main game abt st patric events