Pixel Worlds Speedrunning

Okay so there is this website called speedrun.com, it is the most popular speedrunning website and there are many different games you can choose from to see the speedruns or submit your own.
I thought it would be really cool if Pixel Worlds was on it, everyone with a speedrun.com account that is older than 1 week can submit a game they would like to be added to the website.
There could be many different Pixel Worlds speedrun categories like “Get a World Lock”, “Get x achievements”, “Get x quests”, “Finish NETHERWORLD”, “Finish SECRETBASE”, “Finish Deep Nether”, “Finish Jetrace” and maybe something fishing or mining related or something else.
I would probably be speedrunning Pixel Worlds every day if this became a thing cause to be honest i’ve lost interest in the game a little at the moment.
This whole thing will only be possible if you guys also create a speedrun.com account, wait a week, suggest Pixel Worlds and maybe submit your own speedruns if the game gets accepted.
You can create a speedrun.com account by going to https://speedrun.com/ and pressing “Sign up”, in the “Games” tab there should be “Request a game” button.

6 Likes

It’s pretty cool that you bring this up, since I am also very interested in speedrunning Pixel Worlds. But I have bad news, I already sent them the game request and they rejected the game. The reason was: “this does not appear to be notable”. I had sent a game request twice, first time was about 6 months ago I think, I sent them a video of speedrunning the tutorial and they rejected it saying that the game type was not accepted (they said you have to speedrun completing the game, not only the tutorial). Then about a week ago I sent them another game request, this time showing a world lock speedrun and they rejected that one too. It’s definitely possible to convince them, because growtopia was accepted, but I am not the correct person for it.

3 Likes

Yeah i noticed Growtopia was on it, i think if there was enough people requesting the game it could get accepted + there is more possible speedrun categories in PW than Growtopia

1 Like

i agree with ya sir pixel worlds needs to be a member of speedrun.com

2 Likes

Extremtly good idea. :+1:

2 Likes

I saw speedrun.com I must beat botw now

1 Like

Bumping up this thread

1 Like