Pixel Worlds Theory: That Skull guy

The cryptic box is a new lore related item. Just like fossils, you have to solve the puzzle to get a piece of a monolith. If you are dark clan, you get a light monolith part. If you are a light clan, you get a dark monolith part. But I would not dive into that. I will be focusing on the skull guy you can see when you open the puzzle.

So first of all, we were actually teased that he will make an appearance at some point way long ago since the first tutorial cinematic was a thing. Just look, he is in it!

So now, here is my own theory about him, what those keys mean, and how he ties into the future of pw. Note that this is all on me so some of your thoughts can be as different as mine.

Those Keys

So, we know that there are 3 keys on his flaming head. I think those resemble some keys that are actually in the game right now. One key can be the Key of The Deep, the one you get from the achievement if you kill the Wraith boss.
Key_of_the_Deep

As for the rest of the keys, they can come in the form of new items in future updates. I was about to say that the world lock key you use to trade can be one of them but it would not make sense since it is not an item that you can have like the key of the deep. My prediction is at some point, in the mines, a mining boss might be added to game and you can get another key similar to the key of the deep. Then the third key, not sure yet. But, my next prediction might sound too far fetched for you guys but anyways, my prediction is that once we have those 3 keys, there can be something new in ADE or another lore world that requires 3 players, with those keys, which summons that skull guy as a boss.

This may be wrong guys ok?

3 Likes
  1. The Key of Deep had a secret use. Jake mentioned this in one of his videos. It was used as a part of the yellow epic PWR and yellow PWR helmet set. It’s pretty useless now.

2. I’m quite sure you were able to obtain dark monolith parts while being in a dark clan. At least when I and Sieggy solved them, we got multiple dark ones instead of light. You should be able to get both faction parts regardless of the faction you are in.

Theory broken. :sunglasses:

Interesting indeed, but I feel it’s not complete now maybe later we got more information.

Dont need to say that, I already said it to myself in advance