Pixel Worlds Weekly #1 - Weekly Summary Recap

https://youtu.be/SQDRRq241ZQ

Hi everyone, I’m BPup and welcome to the first installment of Pixel Worlds Weekly.

As this is the first video for Pixel Worlds Weekly, let me quickly tell you what it is all about. Every week on Saturday at 8:00pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) I’ll be releasing a video summarising the events of the past week in Pixel Worlds. This includes anything from updates, live streams, official youtube videos, major in-game news and more. If you have any suggestions for what else you’d like to see, or positive feedback, please feel free to leave a comment down below, I appreciate it a lot.

This week has been huge in terms of pixel worlds update announcements.

First up, is the 2021 Easter update. At the time of this video, the update is already live. Most of the foundational parts of this update, including the egg hunt event are the same as last year, but as always there is a new seasonal set to go along with this year’s update. This year, we added the Bunnyrai set to the Easter booster. This set will only be available during this year’s update, so grab it while you can! Along with the new set comes 50 more levels into the game for players to grind experience for, along with some brand new expressions to earn.

Next up, is the back item contest. Jake teased at a potential back item contest coming sometime in April around the 7th. No further details have been released as of yet, but assuming it’s similar to the last item contests, players will be given a chance to create a brand new item (within a set of rules) and the chance to have it added to the game.

Next up, is the May update. The may update has been teased at for a while now, with no one knowing what it was truly about, but on one of Jake’s latest livestreams, we finally find out what it’s all about.
Pixel World’s own card game. This game allows players the chance to collect their own cards, create decks, customise deck holders and verse players in two versions of the card game; simple and advanced. There will be an array of tournaments and ladders for more player incentive too.

This update has been developed and is/will be continuing to be developed from the beginning of the year up until anywhere between early/mid May - early June. Jake has stated that they have projected that the card game should be released by May 5th, but setbacks may occur and extra time may be needed to make sure it’s in a good condition to be released onto the live servers. Jake has stated before that he’d rather spend longer on the update to make sure it’s perfect before releasing it, and I think we’d all prefer that too. Although, as the update was announced, players had already started to express their feelings, and some didn’t like the thought of this update. One of the main reasons being that it will become a Pay to win feature, benefiting only the rich in and out of the game. What are your thoughts about this, leave a comment down below.

Last up, is about the blind auction Jake started. Sometime last week Jake started a blind auction on the world LOVE. Which had been previously confiscated due to rule breakers inside the world. On one of Jake’s latest live streams the winner was announced.

Congratulations Totul on winning the world, that’s a LOT of byte coins! Please, donate.

And that brings us to the end of this week’s video. Once again if you have any suggestions for what else you’d like to see, or positive feedback, please feel free to leave a comment down below, I appreciate it a lot.

Thank you very much for watching and reading this thread, feel free to subscribe for more content like this and hit the like button while you’re down there for a free cookie!

See you next time!
Lots of love,
BPup ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

5 Likes

want to help me with my news world? its in THEDAILYPIXEL

Ooo, sounds like fun, maybe! ^-^

:smiley: ok just sayt if u want.