Pixelian but not pixelated so Unpixelian?

Male version

Female version

I actually traced the og sprites to make these so I kinda cheated im sorry-

I’m still crediting whoever made the og sprites tho (Idk who tho but this is why I’m better with traditional art).

But you can use em as lil templates if you want, I don’t mind :smiley:

ngl they look like babies lol

I probably should have looked at PW’s old title screen with the Pixelians coming out of the portal so I could have gotten a better reference.

15 Likes

haha yes but it’s pretty well done!

2 Likes

Yo :joy:

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley:

Well I mean specifically the guy imo looks like a baby but the girl imo looks more like a chibified 17 to 19 year old, which is how old I theorize the average Pixelian’s age, if they had canon ages.

I mean for me, she seems really young (kinda like a baby too) if you would add some volume to her chest, then she would probably looks more older.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips, but I kinda tried to see what the outlines of the sprites would look like if they weren’t pixelated, which is why I went with those looks.

But if y’all want, I can try to remaster them!

1 Like

Well… if you want to make them a bit more realistic, you probably know what to do…

Add some bristle a muscular body for the male one and a chest with a certain volume for the female one (along with hairs)

Edit: i forgot to mention the long eyelashes for the female sprite

The boss baby looks good

3 Likes

Boss Baby 3: Welcome to the Pixel Worlds

Sorry I didn’t respond so soon, I was making slight adjustments to the templates.

Basically I repositioned their arms and added detail to their feet because I thought the feet looked dumb at first lol

I still wanted them to look chibi-ish but once again I still think they look like babies-

But then again like 99% of chibis nowadays look like babies. (interesting fact that’s probably both obvious and unheard of: I said 99% because I once read an art book on how to draw manga and the author said that chibis can also be tall and thin with large hands and feet!)

But now I think I’m gonna make extra templates for the fake belly and fake muscles wearables but those are cool ideas so thanks for the suggestions!

Male

Female

Well when you get a reply, you don’t need to reply back immediately, i have a lot of free time so there is no urgency to reply me back.
If for a reason, i’m not on when you will reply to me, i’ll check the message and reply back (if needed) as soon as i can, that’s also applies for other, they’ll reply you back when they can and i guess this also applies for you.

1 Like

I know, but I also prolly should’ve mentioned that I didn’t even know you replied with the drawing tips beforehand.

I’m only really good with body shapes if they’re taller and thinner instead of shorter and stubbier.

Oops… is that my fault for replying fast? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No, it’s just that I’m not that attentive lol

Oh…

1 Like

I mean I get distracted easily and I’m forgetful sometimes

That’s fine as long you don’t forget to reply when someone reply to your post :wink:

1 Like

If I like a post/comment, that usually means I like it, but it also means I have read it if your notification settings are like that.

1 Like

it’s fine to use references, that’s how people improve

4 Likes