Pixelians , did you quit/took a break in this game?

Any of you that quitted this game back in 2017-2019 and came back this year , 2020?
I took a break back in 2017 when school started , on September.
Came back on November when it was my birthday.
After that I quitted in 2018 December , missed the Xmas calendar and missed the fishing update , came back in 2019 after 5-6 months after its release .After that ,I enjoyed the game until this year where I took a break of 2-3 weeks and came back due to jet race just to waste gems and get nothing good.
I took many breaks in this game that are useless to say all of them , but guess I don’t find this game how it was back when I was playing , more scammers , more greedy people , this game for some are just based on how rich you get in 1 year.
I stopped doing profits when I got black emo & clover wings because I already had the items I wanted , why would I want something that I don’t like.

Tuesday the 15th of December 2020
~Beta

1 Like

I have taken breaks before, just like many other people… yes. But never because of other players, honestly I didn’t even realize the difference between what it used to be and what it is now, player wise. Economy wise I’ve felt it too but in the end I only play pixel worlds because I find it fun, I can’t say I have too many friends, I’m pretty sure most of you have never even seen me in game even though I used to be really active. I usually just farm on my own and enjoy xD

In terms of actual breaks though I took a lot of them, I’d always miss the summer event and half of the halloween one, sometimes my breaks were a few weeks long, sometimes a few months… but even right now I’m on a constant break due to my hectic real life schedule. I log when I have the time and mood for it.

I really enjoy the game though. Even if it bores you at some point, you’ll find your way back eventually, even if to just check on things xD

1 Like

If you are wondering, yes, I have taken some breaks to this game.
Most of them because of academic and real life duties and priorities.

1 Like

I think we all need breaks sometimes.

Don’t force yourself to play something, if you aren’t having fun.

1 Like

I quit 2017, came back in late easter 2020. I quit cus I lost interest. I came back this year cause I reconnected with a friend from 2017.

1 Like

I took a break a few times, then took a huge break sometime in October of this year for school and motivation reasons.

1 Like

I don’t play as much as I used to so I can enjoy game (still).

1 Like

Yes I have taken breaks. When I first started playing the game felt really grindy and progression was extermely slow. Now that we have fishing and mining the game is much more enjoyable.

1 Like

The story I told for Artling’s giveaway should do, give it a read if you’d like.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say I took a quit/took any breaks, I do frequently change my focus onto diff games though, I can’t dedicate myself to one game at a time like some of you can :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m the same, thanks to hyperfixation. I probably won’t even be present on the forums in the slightest next month, but the month after, I could be back for a while again.

1 Like

Ive had many. I used to love this and I was talking to a friend and I said “i wonder when ill quit pw”.

Well…

last time i came back it was driving me nuts lol. then i just gave up again. (quit in august)

1 Like