Pixelians, when did you start the game and what led you to start the game?

I started the game back in December 2016 because I heard about the game from some popular Growtopia youtubers (Pikalugia being one of them), I never thought I’d continue playing the game, but here I am and it’s amazing to see how much the game grew.

3 Likes

I found the game randomly hell i dont even know when i started

1 Like

I heard this game from a youtuber called Cyanide in november 2016. Started on the 31st of january.

1 Like

2016 the Golden year.

1 Like

I started to playing it on its global release, in January 21st, 2017.
I found an advertise of the game on instagram and I decided to give it a try.
And I end up liking it. (:

1 Like

I honestly don’t think I would’ve found the game if it wasn’t for my friends who asked me to join. This was almost 3 years ago

1 Like

I started the game in 2017 and i found the game just randomly cuz i got tablet as a present and when i saw Pw i was like: i gotta play this

@EndlesS just getting his daily likes in for the day

I saw someone called Cyanite make a video on the game in 2016, I never intended to keep playing the game but I don’t know, the game just stuck and I played a for a year, till I quit in 2017.

well, I know pw from peoples in GT forum that time

my friend told me about some farming game which was like GT but much better.

I made a post on this about a few days ago here; So, How long have you been playing pixel worlds?

But basically. I started playing PixelWorlds (portal worlds) back in November 25th, 2016

I remember downloading the finnish apk and playing it on my android device. Even using an android emulator on my pc if i could! Every time pixel worlds had an update, i had to wait until the latest apk came out since i didn’t have a finnish google play store account.

1 Like

Got tired of the other game and tried finding an alternate then found this. Not really sure when i started but probably at the 1st year of release

:thinking:As I recall, I found it while looking at steam games when it came out. I never knew that day would change my life forever. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ah, I hope my post doesn’t seem like a copycat then, I haven’t seen it before.

late 2017, my friend told me all about the game so i joined and i met tons of cool pixelians along the way.

I started the game on my birthday, February 9th 2017. I just ate a huge cake and was laying down in bed, and i found the game by randomly scrolling through the app store. Best turn of events in my life.

found the game on an app store called apkpure. I installed and i fell in love with it.
december 2016. My little house got griefed back then and the guy who saw it recognized me in 2020 lol.

I found it from a you tuber i used to watch the game looked fun so i downloaded it!

1 Like

I started in like April 2017, can’t remember exact date (maybe 17th?). I can’t remember why I started playing, it kind of just happened maybe? I never really have a reason to play games.

I kept playing after I started because it was fun making progress towards personal goals and the community was so much nicer but now nothing is really keeping me to play the game. I’ve always like forum community though hence why I login here even though I barely play the game.