Platinum Locks But Byte

They wouldn’t need to make an equivalent for world locks

I mean, in order to avoid the “recalculate all the prices”, it would have to be implemented, wouldn’t it? Otherwise that problem would still persist despite the megabyte’s existence.

if you want to get out of that mentality then 10,000 or 20,000 would be fine I know it wouldn’t be a huge difference but I would be a lot nicer and it really isn’t very hard to do.

Talked about it on my first comment

Also could be to reduce scams as sometimes people won’t notice that the other person took away a zero, etc.

You don’t need to know the prices of cheap items because they are sold on pwe but you do need to know the prices of exp items not on pwe that’s why a wl equivalent is not needed.

And yeah it prevents scams one of the reason they are making this change anyway

Regardless of big coins or not, people will still try to trade scam., it won’t change anything, since people already do trade scams with wls and pls.

If you want people to stop getting trade scammed, then might as well disable trading (or tell them to ALWAYS double check their trades, that’s why you have a three seconds time window before confirming. Good luck on trusting in this option, though…).

The point is it may be more noticeable.

changing from 11wls to 1 wl is also very noticeable, yet there is people who get scammed from this one, and we are talking about a small amount of currency

Well with this we can do something about it to make it harder to get scammed, any precautions we can take are worth it?

It doesn’t give any extra precautions, getting trade scammed is not about the type nor amount of the items, it’s a play on people’s greed and haste to decieve them. The only precautions that can be taken by now are from the trader itself, and if they do not do anything to avoid getting trade scammed, nobody will.

I mean the game has added precautions like the 3 second countdown.

Yeah, I mentioned it before.
And even before that addition, double checking still was the trader’s responsibility, as it is now.

It might be okay if an item is 100, 200, 300, whatever; but considering items that have no register on PWE and have a price between the hundreds, then you would have to calculate the rest.

If you want people to not run calculations (besides the addition you have to do with mega and normal bytes), then the wl equivalent is needed, isn’t it?

If an item is being sold by the equivalent of, say, 563 wls, you could give 5 mega bytecoins, of course, but then what? wouldn’t you have to calculate the 63 wls in bc? what do you do in this case?

I’d personally say the most problematic thing about byte coins is the rate people count. Imagine selling dracula cape for byte coins. Even 1 bc more per world lock makes a HUGE difference. Let’s say someone sell’s dracula cape for 999pl, and counting in bytes lets say 250 bc per wl. There is 99,900wl. If you just add 1bc thats about 4pl cuz 99,900 bc.

Remember that byte is the main currency items so that doesn’t really happen is more the other way round main currencies Don’t drop and rise the items do bongo that’s not something your gonna have to worry about

When did I drop or rise an item, i said “Let’s say someone sell’s dracula cape for 999pl”, im talking about the rate of byte coins, if world locks are untradeable, it’s gonna be bad selling super expensive items such as dracula cape, (even 1bc more per wl, is 4pl, cuz 99,900bc )

Disagree because then there would be no “world locks” to compare it to so it’d just replace the role of them entirely

there will be no such thing as 1 bc more bro there is nothing to compare byte to anymore the price of drac will be calculated in byte not in byte compared to world locks.

I am talking about the rate of byte coins. If you add 1bc more per wl for example, 250bc to 251bc, the price difference is a lot

No need for this idea, it doesn’t make anything ‘easier’ even the devs agree so there’s no arguing. Other mmos like RuneScape and WOW deal in the billions and millions, PW is nothing compared to it.

You don’t need to be a genius to add a few extra zeros, if you can’t then you are a idiotic stinky poo poo face.

You can say “well this…” or “but that…”
But there’s literally no point in adding a new byte currency to solve a problem that doesn’t exist

1 Like

:(((((
(20 Characters)

1 Like