Please remove glitched display cases

Very bad ppl (they are also hackers bcs they are have immunity to crash) are fake gming at YOURNIGHTMARE, there are old display case with unknown text that crashing the game😕. Same display case at LOL, it made in july before sign tag strip bypass+dupe got patched, now its impossible to do as i know but these display cases are stay in game. PLS remove them bcs recently i saw 2 fake gms to YOURNIGHTMARE, people warped to that world and it crashed ppl!
I can’t even report in game because my game crashing when i enter this world! :exploding_head:

1 Like

report the gm smh

i can’t see what world gm leads, if ill warp my game will crash, if I’ll restart my game chat will be empty

dont warp just press report

its not a hack lmfaooo… just <size=-9999999999999999>AAAA

You stupid or what?? He just said he can’t warp , or his app will get crashed, and how is he supposed to know which gm leads to that world.

you cant see player name??

the game can not crash if you press warp

Bruhhh…just report

Yoo it’s freaky, anyways no matter if you warp or not it will crash, the fan blows you right into that display box idk why it gets crashed tho

Vladiboi69 is the best crash world prove me wrong :sunglasses:. We do it without display cases just pure lag

Live ghost reaction ( burning in oil)

when i press warp on that gm it warping me at YOURNIGHTMARE , when i spawning my game crashing bcs of fan and that display case

you can’t do it without hacks

when you warping at world from Giveaway gm you like me dont look at player name

@ghost2130 i cant guess what gm leads to that world, i cant report random gm, when i restart the game chat become empty

FX36 is better but owner disabled all lasers for some reason. But loading still long for some players

you can xD… lol f

1. if ill try to write it , tags will format and gone
    2)if they even wont gone then tags will consumed abd my game will crash instantly