Please unban my account at pixel world

i know i did the wrong thing by trying to trade non in game item, and im so sorry! I promise i wont do it ever again… i hope my account get unbanned! acc name: JGarren

2 Likes

You probably won’t get unbanned but it’s nice to see that you learned your lesson.

1 Like

Im just gonna hope to get unbanned :frowning:

1 Like

If you learned your lesson, then you prove it by facing the punishment.

If people could get out of trouble by saying they’re sorry, the game would be in an even worse state then it’s already in. Apologizing doesn’t undo what you did.

8 Likes

i already cant wait anymore, i waited for more than 5 month, and i need to wait for 10 year

1 Like

You don’t have to wait, it doesn’t really do anything… so yeah
You just can’t really expect to be unbanned after trying to break ingame rules, so just face the punishment as said

Basically don’t have unreal expectations and do something dumb, by the time you decided to try something really silly you should already know the consequences

Huh? From what I know they ban you for 10 years and when it’s going to end they’ll ban you again.

Look this is like a playhouse. Naughty! OUT!
We don’t want this game to go to the catacombs because of players like you.

If the devs really did unban people “who learned their lesson.” People forget lessons, you have a very high chance of just getting too lazy and Backtracking to illegal trading and/or scamming. Also, do you remember what you had studied in 1st grade?
No, why? You forgot.
You broke the rules in your consciousness.

I think growtopia is a better place for you.
The developers cared about this game.
We care about this game.
You broke the rules.
The developers broke you.

Bruh everyone out here treating him like a criminal.

Honestly, at this point in game, I don’t blame him.

All of you can say what you want, but as a wise man once said…

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.” - Sun Tzu… probably

We’ve been in a recession for two years now, people are baking in the sun. Food, gas, and housing prices are going up. Homelessness and crime rates have increased. I’ve gained weight from eating too much fast food. The only thing that has gone down is my wifi speed. Stupid Comcast Xfinity.

In the end, we have to acknowledge and respect the side hustle he’s tried to make. Lord knows he’s not old enough to drive and go to work yet. Maybe he just wanted to make some extra cha ching for his hard working parents. Maybe he wanted to save up for his tuition at medical or law school. Maybe travel the world and find happiness. But now his dreams are dashed away.

Honestly

No they don’t. They quit the game after milking it with $50+ untradables. Finally, they left a couple of rookies in their place and a bunch of empty promises.

Summer event sucked horribly. More empty promises from Siskea (i dunno i wasn’t at ctalk but i’ll assume so). I doubt the future of this game. Especially when it might shutdown in a few years. Sadge.

2 Likes

Welp there’s no way for you to get unbanned, u did the wrong thing, so learn from it.

There’s more than enough valid reason to treat the guy like a criminal because he knows what he did was wrong. Even if a game is dead, that isn’t a reason to illegally trade (which this game isn’t, it’s just in a really garbage state atm)

Also the phrase is, don’t hate the game, hate the player. Not the other way around lol.
If someone wants money they can find plenty of other legitimate ways than something that’s literally considered theft that you’re trying to justify by applying compassion to a stranger.

4 Likes

No, it’s “don’t hate the player, hate the game”, one google search

Guess I mixed them up, because it barely makes sense in his context.

I’ll turn that smile, upside down.

i dont forgot my lesson. “NOT” all people are the same

That’s what they all say.

Make an alt and start all over again

Why would you encourage that

“Because he’s Loki.”

• Thor Reference.

Everybody just gets bored and then backtracks to illegal things. And no you are not getfing unbanned, nobody was (for this reason), and nobody will.

Also, Growtopia has like people writing stories like “omg I got magplant from this youtube channel: amogusGT” then “rollback need because growtoken glitch on youtube: amogusGT” and you know that type of cringe.
That seems like a bit more fun than mining for me now.

OP, your account has illegal traded.

There’s an explicit clause about illegal trading in the rules that forbids it. You agreed to these rules, including that clause, when you registered an account and started the game.

As you have broken this clause, you also broke the rules - and that means that your account has been punished.

Because illegal trading is a severe rule violation, as you are destroying the game’s economy by selling stuff from other economies and games, the punishment in question is a permanent ban.

You can cry to the forums and support all you want, but the above still stands - you have broken the rules and are now facing the consequence. Doesn’t matter if you pinky promise that you will not do it again, it doesn’t change the fact that you CONSCIOUSLY, as per your admission, violated the rules that you agreed to follow.

In GT, they permit trading literally anything for anything without the mods even bothering, but the mods and admins try to keep PW a clean place.

1 Like