Pls add leak ugh NPC to pickled words now pls tyyyy pro devepolers

22 Likes

average genshin impact user mindset

4 Likes

best suggestion 11/10 add now or riot

2 Likes

Use me as a dislike button for the nonsense lukepop just said

6 Likes

Im not tryna start anything but genshin is kind of a cringe game, (no offense) I used to play it until the fandom and everything in it became pretty bad.

3 Likes

“Hey I’m gonna call an entire game cringe because of one personal experience and clumping millions of players into a stereotype instead of just ignoring it and enjoying like normal, because big brain”

That’s also ironic coming from someone who plays PW with an even worse fandom

There’s your answer

3 Likes

There was no “one time experience” its just something I have seen on reddit, youtube, and everywhere. It was a joke. If you can’t handle a joke about the community that isn’t my problem bud.

2 Likes

related, I love the concept, just that why is she designed as lisa though

2 Likes

Oh wait wait wait. I might have misunderstood, is this a joke thread?

2 Likes

Where’s the punchline? Jokes are supposed to be funny. That “something you have seen on reddit, etc” care to elaborate?
Yours just sounded like some passive aggressive unfunny normie stuff that no actual member of any community would say, lol

If you can’t handle a “use me as a dislike button” that isn’t my problem bud.

2 Likes

I guess I have an empty and lifeless sense of humor.

2 Likes

I don’t really have an experience with genshin but to me this seems like a good suggestion :+1:

3 Likes

16 Likes

Just like what wise people always said, Don’t trust anything you see on the internet.

2 Likes

That doesnt really apply to the situation because it isnt necessarily information it is behavior

1 Like

How is it behavior exactly?

2 Likes

I dunno where you go but I have been in the unofficial server and its one of the best communities I’ve been to. Watch good youtubers and see nice art.

1 Like

Community behavior if that makes sense.

1 Like

Wow he managed to encounter over a million people what an absolute unit

1 Like

There’s no “community behavior” in something you did alone. You (one person) took something off the internet, is counted as a community behavior?

3 Likes