Pls help me i got hacked

I got hacked my name in the game is destructor and the hacker is probably karolinka24 pls hélp me

1 Like

Did you download any kind of suspicious files or entered your account login details in some sketchy website?

Also contact support for help, forums aren’t place for it: support@kukouri.com

6 Likes

the fact that you know the "hacker"s name is probably enough evidence that you’re not hacked.

4 Likes

That’d mean it’s ruled out as gullible

This seems fishy ngl

Well, the only thing mods can do (if this is true) is to ban the person. You can’t recover any items that you lost, other than your worlds. Good luck!

1 Like

I got hacked too… :open_mouth:
A hacker managed to log into my account and steal my heart :star_struck:

5 Likes

Congratulations!

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

name and shame?

Contact email, if they steal your items, there is no way to get it back, if you already put a email, you can probally recover password

I got hacked too! I think hacker was MoosePW. They hacked my 20 drac capes and trashed. Can pls give me back 20 drac capes :frowning: I quit if no

You have a better chance of getting a response by sending a private message to any staff member instead

hahahhahaha too late noob :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

You cannot help with your items. Most likely, you gave your saved data to the other party because of the file you opened. If you have proof against the person who hacked into your account, send it. authorities take care.

This thread was made 6 months ago

1 Like

I know you’re new to the forums, but it’s generally frowned upon to bump old threads for no reason. 3 other people already said basically the same thing you did, but 6 months ago. This could have easily stayed a dead thread. Let’s not grave dig without a good cause, yeah?

1 Like

thank you for replying.

how do i contact with pixel worlds using gmail ?

Thread is old anyways no need for it to be bumped twice.