Problem of EkipAli. Tournament+General

You said exactly what I said, but better!

2 Likes

Stop the cap “pal”. . . .

Fonders made it above you actually

based on my understanding so far, you were 1st in the tournament and decided to make an alt account using a second device to participate in the tournament as well and you COINCIDENTALLY battled your alt account multiple times in the competition?

7 Likes

Like his in-game wealth not about the card thingy

right

Not really, I was playing with both devices and I knew there was a possibility of seeing my alt, and when I see myself… I just won, because how can I even lose to myself?

That doesn’t even make sense :thinking:

I do remember battling with guy called Krm i was really mad after he won against me with the stupid discard deck, really coward move i gotta say.

At least i didn’t lost any points though.

3 Likes

yeah I hate discards as well, and I think you guys are all right about telling that its not fair to use an alt, yeah from now on I won’t be using alt to boost myself.

5 Likes

Main point is that you were stalling a better player with alts so he doesnt have enough points to pass u so you started doing “afk” to DterMine when you had alot of time to play normal. I dont believe its just one alt acc, and I still say its good if admins check at last tournament day if somebody has alts in tournament (top 20), and remove this person and his alts.

About all u have, I can also get billions of bc and then start making up stories xd also what was ur account before?
Because about Trillionaire (him the most, like everyone knows he illegal traded all of it), Totul, Migo, everybody knows, and youre in that group. Same like them, you popped out when nobody saw you before and suddenly youre super rich

1 Like

It was Krm, I also used Hepix and GWXT before.

Well, ask if I were using different alts as well, you would see them on leaderboard right?

What I did is not illegal, its just not right, and I apologize for that.

Who even calls Trillionaire illegal trader? He makes a lot from Growtopia already, why would he illegal trade in Pixel Worlds?

I have a lot of friends from 2016-2017-2019-2020-2021 the only year that I didn’t play much was 2018, but since I created my account EkipAli, I was always active… and no I didn’t come from nowhere, I already had Dracula Cape before even last halloween.

You are probably someone who is acting like my friend inside the game, and I think you are too jealous about me being ‘‘rich’’ in-game items, and you created this account just to roast me for stuff that I didn’t even do, so there is not much to say to you :grin: What an hypocrite person :joy:

I knew hes still illegal trading in GT, but you saying it even makes it obv, he bought items in PW that way xd he doesnt have to be a SELLER, he can also be a BUYER to be illegal trader.
If anybody knew you, and that u had these items, then somebody would stand up for you or show proof at least. For now everybody knows you as Totul/Migo/Trill type of guy, we call this shady people.

“Because Im rich”, these kind of people who say it are the worst, lol

Also, do you even know what hypocrite means to call me it?

I find it also funny that your whole content on yt is flexing items xd

Some people’s stats are:
0 character
0 uniqueness
“But wait, Imma make it up by showing Im so Rich and who doesnt like it must be jealous, IM GENIUS!”

You are hiding your in game name, created this account only to try roasting me, you speak without evidence, you don’t know who I really am, you say you haven’t seen me few months before so you are probably new player or inactive player.

Can you tell me what “Hypocrite” means, then?

And critique is not “roasting”, you dont wanna see you roasted really.

so why did you even do that in the first place? you know you were gonna go against your alt and you still do it. what’s worse is that you even have your alt lose to your main? basically adding more points to your main account? why did you insist on playing with 2 devices at the same time?

3 Likes

You really are blind :joy:

Show me 1 video that I flex other than my last video.

Im speaking of PW videos, last 2 were about showing most expensive items that you have xd