Proportions in Pixel Worlds

I have recently been thinking about the weird proportions in the game and how they don’t make any sense
So i took it upon myself to expose some horrible errors the game has in it’s design.
To do this i will use this handy-dandy 32 pixel ruler image

For reference, i will take the height of an average adult person (man), which is 5 feet 9 inches or 175.4 centimeters (for this experiment we will use centimeters)

Now that we have the real life data, we need to see the in-game data, more specifically, how many pixels is the height of a pixelian

As you can see from the picture above, the Pixelian is 30 pixels tall!
Simply dividing our 2 numbers we come to the conclusion that a Pixel Worlds pixel equates to 5.84 centimeters.
This data is very important as we will use it for the rest of the experiment.

Case 1 - Whale familiar

I’m sure everyone is familiar with the Whale familiar in the game, but have you ever thought about how small it is? We are talking about a whale here, the biggest animal alive on Earth. You probably guessed by now the Whale familiar is just way too small.

Standing at 17 pixels, just 1 pixel above the Pixelian head!
With that tiny number, a real life Whale familiar would be a laughable 99 centimeters (or a round 1 meter).
Fact: A blue whale’s average size is 30 meters!
That is a 29 meters or 169 pixels error, even if we take the smallest whale’s baby size in consideration (Fact: which is 2.6 meters) we still have a pretty big error.
Solution: Remove the Whale familiar all-togheter and stop spreading misinformation
OR make the whale familiar this big

Case 2 - Dark Ifrit Wings

Have you ever been surprised by the difference in size of the Dark Ifrit Wings when standing to jumping?
WELL I HAVE.

Turns out that at full expansion, the wings get as wide as 70 Pixels or 4 meters.
For some scale, a Pixelian is 20 Pixels wide, so the wings can be used as a blanket for 3 Pixelians!
It’s also as wide as a Volkswagen Beetle

It’s as long as 2 Michael Jordans

Solution: Make the Dark Ifrit Wings less wide (example bellow)

Case 3 - Thunderbolt Jet

First of all, to show you how amazingly small this jet is, take a look at these photos

image image

Yes, you saw that right…
A plane, a jet, a flying giang, is as big as 1.6 Pixelian heads.
(Fact) By the way, did you know a P-47 Thunderbolt plane is 11 meters long, while the Thunderbolt jet in Pixel Worlds is 1.8 meters? A 9.2 meter difference.
For comparison, this is the size difference:

Solution: Make the Thunderbolt (and all the jets) this big:

Conclusion

So what did we learn today?
Well the developers surely have no business creating proportionally-correct items in this game, and we want changes, right here right now.
What other weird sizes in the game have you noticed? Leave a reply down bellow!

-This post is 100% sarcasm and satire and is not meant to bash the game and it’s developers
-Sorry if there are any grammar errors in the post, english is not my first language
-Have a nice day

55 Likes

Very interesting thread :joy:

7 Likes

this is very… very… interesting…
what do you two think?

2 Likes

Interesting. but the part with the size of flying mounts its unusual and everytime i see now the mount it shows the long deformed plane.

2 Likes

Interesting…

Good points. We should fix all of these severe issues in an upcoming update.

17 Likes

Uninstalling pixel worlds right now.

5 Likes

This had me dead LMAO

4 Likes

What did I just read :joy:

2 Likes

You just read pure facts

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, comparing dark ifrit wings to two Michael Jordans :joy:

2 Likes

This seems actually serious haha

2 Likes

Really interesting and fun to read!

2 Likes

Hahaha, I had a great time reading this thread, just to realize that this is so true. :joy:
Nice topic!

2 Likes

Okay… this is really funny. :joy:

2 Likes

All these proportions and pixelians don’t even have necks.

3 Likes

We got genders but no necks. #FreetheNeck
@Neoslayer

1 Like

You are absolutely correct, i forgot to take the neck out of the equation, all of the data above is obsolete…

Ohno what have eye done?

1 Like

This is probably the best image I’ve ever seen

1 Like